D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer
Ilvellios immediately takes cover, gesturing to the others once he had done so, that they should back the way they had come.

OOC:
No, that's fine; no more questions for the bard.

I'm curious who they are, but we are a bit outnumbered. My vote would be to backtrack and avoid them entirely, unless someone has a fireball spell they want to try?!

Thateous

Explorer
JV.jpg
"As much as I'd love to just go around and ignore these brigands, I feel obligated to remind you that the next group to wander through here might not be so perceptive and might lose more than just a few material possessions..." JV says after finding cover.

Yavathol

Explorer
"I guess it depends on whether they're here specifically to ambush us; or just anyone who comes along. We could find out by pulling back and then taking a wide loop round behind them.
Then we wait for, say, a merchant to come along, and if they leave him be, we know it's someone specific they're waiting for. If they do ambush the merchant, we can attack from the rear, with the merchant as an ally to even the odds.."

OOC:
Is it possible to see if they all have ranged weapons, which would discourage the entangle strategy?

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"So what do we do if they leave the merchant be? We attack, right? We'll be attacking no matter what, better not risking the complicated path and keep this simple."

Azurewraith

Explorer
"If they are only after us how did they know we would be here? This is worrisome". Duran's forhead creases as he thinks of the implications of what he just said.

Thateous

Explorer
JV.jpg

"We could always beat the answer out of one of them," JV says, pounding his fist into his palm.
[sblock=OOC]
[sblock=Spells]
Cleric
0 Level: Spare the Dying, Mending, Guidance
1st Level 2/2: Cure Wounds, Command, Bless

Warlock
0 Level: Eldritch Blast, Mage Hand
1st Level 2/2: Hellish Rebuke, Hex, Dissonant Whispers
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper