D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer
Ilvellios quickly dropped his staff and grabbed the rope, moving to bind Jolly while he was paralyzed. Then he gagged him for good measure!

OOC:
Do I need a roll of some kind to bind him?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Dessarin/Riverguard Keep
Day 5/Evening
Round 0

Errol hid with the others. As they burst out, he drew back on his crossbow, but magic caught Jolliver by surprise and held him. Illvelious tied and gagged him. Errol lowered his bow and secured the exterior door so they would be alone.

“Hello, Jolliver,” Errol greeted the man, pulling his dagger. “Why don’t we get friendly and ask some questions. Or we can end you like we did Ushnora. Understand? Oh, and the folks over at Feathergale Spire send their greetings.” He gave a wicked grin, moving his dagger so it caught the light and flashed in the bandit chief’s eyes. “Who wants to start?”

Intimidation: 1D20+2 = [12]+2 = 14

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 1
AC: 16
HP: 31/36 HD: 3/4d10
Superiority Dice: (4/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 35
Bolts: 23
Action Surge (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+4)
Inspiring Leader (1/R 6)*
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
Riverguard Keep,
Day 6, Morning - Pre dawn.

Jollover enters the room and heads to his bed, before he even knows there is anyone else in the room Duran tries to hold him with magic. Jolliver slows, but shakes it off only to be hit by a double blast of eldritch energy from J.V. He lets out a shout before Nariah manages to hold him with her own fey magic.

Illvilious secures the door with the heavy bar, ensuring the groups privacy, before binding and gagging Jolliver. Erol tries to make a show of cowing the bandit, but clearly fails and finds himself facing a huge boar. He spits out the gag, now much too small, and start grunting and squealing.

GM:
Initiative:
Group A: JV, Erol
Broup B: Jolliver
Broup C: Duran, Illvilious, Nariah
[SBLOCK=Actions and Rolls]
Errol initiative: 1D20+4 = [20]+4 = 24

Jolliver would get another save before Illvilious' second turn, but since Erol still has an action to carry out, I'll leave the narrative as it is. Mechanically nothing would be different.
Jolly save vs intimidate: 2D20.HIGH(1) = [7, 17] = 17
He is till restrained if somewhat less effectively, as lycanthrope shape shifting doesn't change equipment carried.
[/SBLOCK]

Conditions:
Errol 31/36 HP
Illvilious 27+6/27
Duran 16+6/23
Nariah 29+6/33HP
JV 30+6/36HP
Jolliver: 51/78 Restrained

TallIan

Explorer
OOC:
OOC: I believe by RAW you need to make a Mr.Gray roll.
Only if you are a teenage girl :p If you are a man then a roll of the eyes and a scoff will do :p

On a more serious note if you make a DEX check to set the DC for any possible attempts to break free. With advantage because it is a lot easier to tie a rope than to untie one that is binding your hands. If you have a good reason for being proficient with rope (eg sailor) I'll allow proficiency bonus as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases