D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sorry guys, I was sick the past two days and add onto that that enworld didn't send me update messages. I'll likely also be out this weekend.

Shayuri

First Post
No worries, I've been a little under the weather too...and I may reconsider quitting this, as a couple of other games of mine look like they're not going to happen.

Creamsteak

Explorer
So what is our official headcount at? I've got 3 players left in Goldenfields and plus or minus 1 with Shayuri in Triboar? Both groups should be wrapping up their first mini-adventure at roughly the same time and hitting level 6.

Shayuri

First Post
I think, with the reduction in games I've had in the past week or two, I am good to stay in here if that's all right with y'all.

Sorry to wave the false flag there, but it really seemed like I was going under. Then about four games went quiet, and another one was officially called off...so things are far more stable for me now.

I definitely need to work on my bard's spell picks, but with a level I can respec a little and fix some poor choices...I think I can make it work! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases