Renown

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
So I'm building a new character and I just noticed something: There is nothing in the Season 5 PG or DM Guide about faction rankings. There is one mention in the PG about ranks, but no explanation and no table of faction leveling and benefits. I know I have one character ready to go to Rank 3 if he can only land a Secret Mission (I never get these!).

So are we not tracking Faction Rank anymore? Why are we doing Renown then?

Anthraxus

Explorer
If I remember correctly, they plan on doing a separate Faction document or web article for this season. I haven't heard anything on when it will be done, though.

kalani

First Post
As I understand it, expect something soon on this front. The admins had a major summit meeting at WotC Head Office this weekend previous, and they went over a lot of issues - including what benefits to award for Factions this season (especially in respect to Rank 4 Faction mentors).

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Okay, cool. Good to know. Still need that secret mission for my L8 tempesy cleric to go to Rank 3 with EE.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

So I'm building a new character and I just noticed something: There is nothing in the Season 5 PG or DM Guide about faction rankings. There is one mention in the PG about ranks, but no explanation and no table of faction leveling and benefits. I know I have one character ready to go to Rank 3 if he can only land a Secret Mission (I never get these!).

We just hammered it all out last weekend, but we are waiting on a lore detail from some of the staff to make sure something fits and then we can release the new faction document.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases