Pathfinder 1E [IC] - TIDERULER OF MARAN

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Near Maran
Night
Round 8

Morgrym grunted as the saurian’s blade sliced his cheek. The wound was superficial, but he felt the burn of poison. He trusted his dwarven constitution to fight it off, however, swinging at another kobold even as a shadow looms over them.

“Stay behind me, lass!” Morgrym shouted to Arvana.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Fortitude save vs. poison: 1D20+9 = [15]+9 = 24
Move:
Action: Cold Iron battleaxe attack and damage: 1D20+5 = [8]+5 = 13
1D8+2 = [5]+2 = 7

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 38/39 NL: 0
AC: 17 FF: 11 T: 16 (+4 vs Giants)
CMD: 15 (+2 vs bull rush, trip)
Fort: 7 Ref: 2 Will: 7 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLA)
Armed: MW Cold Iron Battleaxe
Ammunition: 9/10 bullets
Storm Burst 6/7/day

Conditions: Barkskin: +2 AC (293/300r); Entangle (26/30r)

Spells Prepared
0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1. Obscuring Mist (Domain), Cure Light Wounds, Produce Flame, Entangle*, [Summon Nature’s Ally 1 (Spontaneous)]
2: Fog Cloud (Domain), Barkskin*, Flaming Sphere*, [Summon Nature’s Ally II (Spontaneous)]
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
HAGADARK
Orcs look at their leader-shaman for instructions.

He moves forward, his hands never stopping and shouting the whole way.
"Clear up the space around the targets! Klutha, left! Ho-og, the middle! Archers, get those on the right! Leave those four to me!"

Orcs, not keen on risking their own skins for some pink skins charge in combat, but not risk any opportunity attacks, killing instead whatevers first.

[sblock=Actions]
Hagadark [roll0] at AH 14 doing [roll1] and Fort DC 16 for AH 14 or staggered (AH 13, AH 15 and AI 13 take 7 cold damage) - hits TOUCH AC 13 (forgot Precise Shot)
Archers shoot at AL 13 and AL 14

Klutha moves and charges AH 15 (if he's down, work her way up) Ideally, she would attack AJ 13

Ho-Og moves and charges AH15 (again, work his way up) as needed)
[/sblock]

OOC: not sure on the range of these things, move Hagadark to better position if possible. Also, MetaVoid was supposed to return some days ago? What does the witch spirit do?
I moved KL and HO and Ha, but left their original position and end-of-move position so you can control it.

Last edited:

Neurotic

MARIUS

Marius hears the orders behind and sees bluish explosion on his left, but has no time to check what is going on. He focuses on the opponents in front of him. Whatever help is coming is welcome, but he needs to live to see it. His focus pays as his fist enhanced by the moves of the dragon heavily strikes the creature in front of him.

[sblock=Actions]
Full attack flury: [roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[/sblock]

OOC: if first hits add second damage to the creature. If it falls, second hit/miss is targeted on the one in front of Mourgrym

Archon Basileus

First Post
HAGADARK

The bomb falls short, but still hits an enemy! The poor soul that gets hit yells as cold fumes rise from the shock area, his blades tumbling down as he reaches up with a stiffening clutch. The creature dies instantly. Its bruised companion, Hagadark's original target, shivers as the cold wave reaches it through the branches, dying as the fumes weaken him.

Ho-og and Klutha advance. He charges the last entangled enemy, kicking a dead body out of the way as he moves. Still, the branches that imprison his target hold back the strength of his blow and protect the beast from the attack. Klutha arrives, screaming at the enemy. The creature attempts a dodge to no avail. Klutha's blade squashes the creature against the white sands, painting them in blood! It dies, its small skull cracked open by the sheer weight of the blade.

[Hagadark missed, landing the bomb on AH15 instead. AH15 and AH14 are dead. Ho-og charges AH13 and KLutha, AJ13, as indicated. AJ13 is dead. As for Tugg-Mhuagra, he/she can fight normally. As for the other powers... Well, I'll keep them a secret for now, hehehe]

MARIUS

The monk strikes again, hitting his enemy with enough strength to feel some bones breaking under the pressure! The creature attempts to dodge the second strike, shambling as it is, and steps back, avoiding the second blow entirely.

[I'm assuming these attacks will fall on AI13 now, since AJ13 was killed by Klutha. If you want to go for another instead, just warn me and I'll edit, ok? The creature lives, although on it's last legs.]

MORGRYM

Arvana answers Morgrym's call by moving back while she pulls her bowstring once more. "Careful!" - she manages to yell, but before she can finish the dwarf already swung his axe twice, feinting and charging the small creature right in the guts. Blood spills on the floor as the small enemy falls down, cut in half.

Another arrow leaves Arvana's bow, but her dizziness makes it land on the sand, behind enemy lines.

ENEMIES

The beasts attack! One of them swings against Marius, but fails miserably, impeded by the body of it's dead companion! Two others attack Morgrym, attaining no better results. Bodies will soon pile up, and the small creatures will find it to their disadvantage.

On the left of the battlefield, Ho-og shouts furiously! His chest bleeds from a fresh cut! Klutha is luckier, dodging her enemy with great skill.

The cries of attacking dwarves can be heard in the distance against the hisses of draconian armies! Horns resound and lines clash as the battle continues! The looming shadow passes over the heroes an moves west! A thunderous noise can be heard, accompanied by a terrifying roar that fills the planes!

MAP UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._nqispO67s2ZXLunqhdY4dnNwI/edit#gid=572290431

ENEMY INTEL

[sblock]

Predator Imp

One of the forgotten saurian races of Gaelia, banned during the Black King’s Exile. They are named after their stalking and hunting habits. (Oook, so I decided to change the name in honor of [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], hehehe. :p).

CMB: 4
CMD: 14
AC: 16
HP: 11
SPECIAL: poisoned weapon (FOR save DC 13, 10 turns, 1d4 dmg to dex per turn); mimesis (bonus +8 to stealth)
[/sblock]

@Neurotic @MetaVoid @KahlessNestor

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Near Maran
Night
Round 9

Morgrym grunted as his axe split the saurian in twain. And then he heard course yelling and saw a blue explosion of energy. He turned and saw orcs charging.

“Orcs!” Morgrym yelled in warning. Dwarves were no friends of the savage barbarians, and he gripped his axe tighter in anticipation of fighting a much more challenging foe.

But the orcs charged into the kobolds, protecting their right flank!

Morgrym shrugged, not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. At least not at the present, when they were fighting for their lives. With Arvana safely protected by the orc and Marius now, Morgrym turned to the kobolds on their right flank to hopefully give them a chance to escape back to dwarven lines. His blade sliced satisfyingly into saurian flesh.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Action: Attack AL14
MW Cold Iron battleaxe: 1D20+5 = [11]+5 = 16
1D8+2 = [2]+2 = 4

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 38/39 NL: 0
AC: 17 FF: 11 T: 16 (+4 vs Giants)
CMD: 15 (+2 vs bull rush, trip)
Fort: 7 Ref: 2 Will: 7 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLA)
Armed: MW Cold Iron Battleaxe
Ammunition: 9/10 bullets
Storm Burst 6/7/day

Conditions: Barkskin: +2 AC (293/300r); Entangle (26/30r)

Spells Prepared
0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1. Obscuring Mist (Domain), Cure Light Wounds, Produce Flame, Entangle*, [Summon Nature’s Ally 1 (Spontaneous)]
2: Fog Cloud (Domain), Barkskin*, Flaming Sphere*, [Summon Nature’s Ally II (Spontaneous)]
[/sblock]

Neurotic

Marius slips between the attackers, risking easy hits, but positioning himself to attack both if he manages to drop one of them. Unfortunately, standing over the small body of previous creature does not make the footing for quick movements. His first punch comes close, but the back kick is barely off the ground when he's forced to return it back for balance.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: 5' step
Attack: Flurry att 1; Flurry att 2; damage; damage: 1D20+5 = [9]+5 = 14
1D20+5 = [5]+5 = 10
1D6+6 = [2]+6 = 8
1D6+4 = [1]+4 = 5

[/sblock]

HAGADARK

The bomb falls short, but still hits an enemy! The poor soul that gets hit yells as cold fumes rise from the shock area, his blades tumbling down as he reaches up with a stiffening clutch. The creature dies instantly. Its bruised companion, Hagadark's original target, shivers as the cold wave reaches it through the branches, dying as the fumes weaken him.

Ho-og and Klutha advance. He charges the last entangled enemy, kicking a dead body out of the way as he moves. Still, the branches that imprison his target hold back the strength of his blow and protect the beast from the attack. Klutha arrives, screaming at the enemy. The creature attempts a dodge to no avail. Klutha's blade squashes the creature against the white sands, painting them in blood! It dies, its small skull cracked open by the sheer weight of the blade.

Hagadark and the rest of the orcs advance. Even Face-Biters blood draws Mhuagra closer. Or maybe it is her own bloodlust. But she watched too long and his body doesn't move fast enough. Hagadark is first to arrive and his bomb explodes once again directly in front of Klutha and Ho-og who flinch back from the explosion. But Hagadarks expertise with his chosen weapons throws splash of the explosion further afield, leaving behind frozen bodies of the enemies and his allies unharmed.

"We're allies, soft-skins! We came looking for you! Fight together!" strange looking orc, long dreadlocks instead of orcs bristly hair. Wide mouth, but without tusks protruding. Wide nostrils, but not upturned as orcs noses are. And the skin, green as the orcs come. Some strange breed of half-orc? Some new breed of orc? Who knows. But other warriors listen to him, two in front immediately charging on.

Seeing the enemies dead, Klutha charges forward without consideration of soft-skins. Ho-og, somewhat more experienced starts after her, but changes direction and comes next to Marius, slashing at the kobold behind him.

Meanwhile, archers shoot over Hagadark and Mourgrym, which impedes their aim somewhat, but they keep trying.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: AL20 --> AK16
Standard: Attack on AI13: 1D20+7 = [19]+7 = 26
2D6+5 = [6, 1]+5 = 12
- AI 13 needs to make Fort save DC 16 or be staggered
AH13 and AJ13 take 7 cold damage (I believe this kills them all due low hitpoints and two doses of splash damage)

Klutha charges AJ11
Ho-og moves after her, but changes direction and attacks AL13
Archers pepper AL14
[/sblock]

Archon Basileus

First Post
As Ho-og clashes against his newfound adversary, the small creature locks weapons with him! Ho-og easily defeat the Predator Imp, but the creature dodges his heavy strike, while failing to cut through his armor!

Another Imp tries to slash Morgrym's guts while trying to feint, but it is all in vain, and the strikes don't even reach the druid. Soon after, three arrows are shot against the creature, one of them clinging to its shoulder, while the others miss it. A light fog climbs from the floor in the area, no doubt the result of the froen imps fell by Ho-og's bombs. Bodies bleed a thick, dark blood, as their broken bones and torn flesh begin to gather around the heroes' feet, laying where they were killed.

A roar fills the air westwrds, and both dwarves and saurians scream as the sounds of battle intensify! The trembling of heavy steps can be felt woven amidst the thunderous waves of a distant cavalry. A voice, deep as the abyss, rises, crying in draconian. Even those incapable of understanding the words know the weight of the words, for the voice that utters them is neither human nor saurian... That voice belongs to one of the dragonkin... a Wyvern!

"I AM THE WATCHER IN THE SANDS, AND I AM THE KEEPER OF THE PACT! I FEEL IT'S PRESENCE AND I DEMAND IT!" [translated from draconian]

Another thunderous sound follows, and cries of agony come from beyond the curtain of smokes! From the clouds of war, both saurian and dwarf run, seeking cover from... something. Tugg-Muaghra watches and laughs, arms crossed over the chest.

MAP UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._nqispO67s2ZXLunqhdY4dnNwI/edit#gid=572290431

[Ook, next round, same order!]
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]

Remove ads