Blank, Fillable Talent Trees?

Jago

Explorer
Hoy Folks,

So for the past while I've actually been working on a conversion of the FFG SWRPG, but the biggest issue I'm having is Talent Trees: I cannot seem to find anything online that serves as a functional framework for me to fill in and create my own. Originally I was basically using an editor to take the current Talent trees, wipe what was in them, and then retype in my own stuff, but this is taking a lot of time and effort and really limits what I can write in (I have only as much space as the box originally had).

Does anyone know of something functional I can use in place of this, or, better yet, some sort of fillable PDF file to create your own Talent Trees?

Jago

Explorer
Eh, I'm a PC, but it may be worth a shot. Anything, really, would be helpful at this point, I appreciate it.

aramis erak

Legend
Eh, I'm a PC, but it may be worth a shot. Anything, really, would be helpful at this point, I appreciate it.
Well, I think the easiest thing (converting Pages to useful Word files is a nightmare) would be to see what you have as an editor. If you have word, wordperfect, or open office, the trick is to do a table with 11 columns and 14 rows...

each entry box is 2x2, merged. the connecting lines are cell borders...

That's how I did it in pages. (Also, with my shorthand, I got three trees per page...)

I'll need to convert a blank to a word file and see what happens...

Remove ads