D&D 5E Interest Check: 5E oriental-themed game with different races?

Jago

Explorer
So, you want a couple levels of Monk(Cleric), and a couple levels of a couple levels of Sohei(Monk), then the rest in Ronin(Blood Hunter)?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Possibly. If we start below level 10, I'm basically taking at LEAST 2 levels of Monk and then the rest as Blood Hunter.
But if we're more in like the level 12+ range, I'd probably do 2 levels of Cleric, 3 levels of Monk, and the rest as Blood Hunter.

Unless I can just take a background with a very Acolyte feel but with a Feature more about the blessings and exorcisms as opposed to being sheltered by members of my faith (as I'm not sure what religion would look like in this setting as is)

Trogdor1992

First Post
Cool, I'm thinking maybe start at level 10? I want you guys to already be well known for your abilities

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
Works for me.

Holding off on class ideas until I see more of what other folks are thinking. Bard is very possible. Maybe Bardlock. I kind of want to see how the racial package works out too before I commit too heavily.

Shayuri

First Post
Want any help? I could make up a sort of first draft so you'd have a starting point?

You might also check out the Pathfinder Kitsune, which has some pretty cool ideas.

Remove ads