D&D 5E Monster Slayers of Vvarvendel

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Returned with his combat gear, Andor asks the halfling if there is anything he can tell us about ogres original, number of attacks, any strange behavior or happenings etc...

Shayuri

First Post
Seelia whistles at that.

"You've got a lot of money!"

After a second she realizes belatedly, "And you must really hate ogres."

Trogdor1992

First Post
"I hate anything that would threaten my people, and this is my life's savings, so I hope you will make sure to get it done right" the Halfling says.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Leif

Adventurer
Arcturus Rime, Elf Paladin20

"We accept the commission, but we cannot take all of your life's savings for fulfilling our mission. When the price is paid and divided amongst us, I shall only keep one-sixth of my share and will return the rest to you. Can I convince anyone else to match my offer? Of course, truly, only the widows and orphans will suffer, because my alms will be greatly reduced, but that just means that I'll have to work harder."

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Guildhall

Odagar rolled his eyes as his unseen servant polished a bit of his armor with a cloth. “Save your alms,” he told Arcturus. “Widows and orphans should be in workhouses where they can contribute to society, not lazing away on your handouts,” the dwarf sniffed disdainfully. “The fool wants to part with his money, we should take it.”

Thateous

Explorer
"Halfling! Would you like a ride?" Timed perfectly, as soon as he finished his sentence Talon, his faithful griffen steed, landed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
"BLAH!" Seelia shouts irritably. "Lets earn the money FIRST and THEN get in a huge fight over how much to take and what to do with it! Lets smash us some OGRES!"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Guildhall

Odagar rolled his eyes as his unseen servant polished a bit of his armor with a cloth. “Save your alms,” he told Arcturus. “Widows and orphans should be in workhouses where they can contribute to society, not lazing away on your handouts,” the dwarf sniffed disdainfully. “The fool wants to part with his money, we should take it.”

After the mayor left Andor turns toward dwarf mage. "You do realise we need a bit of reputation to pull this off, right? Calling people fools will not accomplish that and may cost you your precious money. I support orphans too and those kids learn and work for living as much as they can. Just because you have money and power, doesn't mean others are less valuable. Or capable. I would appreciate if you kept your opinions to yourself, at least in front of the clients. Thank you."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases