D&D 5E Calling of Vecna 5E

TallIan

Explorer
Pladus the Dark, Necromancer 4

Pladus gathered his things, careful not to make his choice of arcane arts evident.

He strode to the entrance, joining those already there. Outwardly appearing calm and patient, but impatience and anger brewed beneath the surface.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
HP: 34 (4d6 + 16)
AC: 15 (10 + 5  DEX) or 18 (13 Mage Armour + 5 DEX)
Speed: 30
Init: +5
Passive  Perception: 14

Spell Attack: +7
Spell save DC: 15
Dagger: +7  1d4+5
Quarterstaff: +3 1d6+1

[/SBLOCK]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Trogdor1992

First Post
As you ready yourselves you realize that for travelling merchants such as these you'll only likely have two places to look, the Open Market or the Alley of Oddities, but which should you check first?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Pladus the Dark, Necromancer 4

OOC: I'll take the liberty of assuming that I know, due to sage background and knowledge of draconic

"The little fools most likely don't know what they have. I would suggest that they believe it to be a curiosity to be displayed like a bauble to all who have nothing better to do with their money. What we seek may be in the valley of oddities. If it is there it is safer, as someone may try to purchase the eye if the caravan goes to the market. I would suggest that we start there."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
HP: 34 (4d6 + 16)
AC: 15 (10 + 5 DEX) or 18 (13 Mage Armour + 5 DEX)
Speed: 30
Init: +5
Passive Perception: 14

Spell Attack: +7
Spell save DC: 15
Dagger: +7 1d4+5
Quarterstaff: +3 1d6+1

[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
"Quite the opposite of what i was saying." Pladus said, his own impatience showing through. " The eye will not be sold at the valley, we have some time if it is there. If the kobolds take it to the market, they may sell it to someone."

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Greenmtn

Explorer
"Let us send others from here then, to scout the valley of oddities, WE will go to the market. Or we can do it the other way around. But standing here is a path to loosing the eye. Such a failure..." Roa allows his words to trail off, trusting that the sentence need not be finished.

"Do you truly trust this task with the normal cultists? I for one do not, nor do I want them to know what might be in our city. We will check each in turn. If Pladus is confident the market is the more pressing then we start there." Jareth waves his hand dismissively. "Let us be off. We are wasting time."

Jareth steps through the secret door and into the front to their temple. He heads into the street and makes his way to the open market.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Roa follows Jareth out the entrance. Smiling in amusement at the concept of a "normal cultist" and mentally assessing his own emotions. Knowing that in order to be ready for the long death he must learn to control them, but at this time, for this uneasy feeling in his stomach, he would be willing to start over should today be his day.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases