Enworld's dice roller

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi y'all,

Can someone please point me to where I can find information about Enworld's dice roller?
I know the basics, such as:

(roll)1d20+3(/roll) , replacing ( with [

But I am looking to do more elaborate things, such as roll 2d6, and reroll 1s or 2s, and how to show individual dice rolls when multiple dice are rolled together.

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.
Thanks and cheers,

SG

GreenKarl

First Post
I don't know if EN World's dice rollers can do that... I use

CoyoteCode (it was down for over a week but back up now).

Orokos, but you have to register to use that one.

Both let you do lots of weird things, like open ended, exploding, re-rolling certain numbers, etc. CoyoteCode also makes it really easy to post the URL over here with your rolls etc.

Jago

Explorer
Thanks Forged, that's actually a lot of extra, handy functionality!

That said, however, I did use Coyote Code but I'm favoring Orokos more and more lately, especially due to the fact that they have easily built in cold to handle things like WoD rolls with hits on an 8 and exploding 10s, or even Edge of The Empire dice rolls, complete with success, failure, advantage, and all the dice. Awesome.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...-dice-roller&p=6174572&viewfull=1#post6174572

I don't remember if all of these functions work. I feel like one of them doesn't, but can't remember which one. You can read through the thread for more details.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Let me do some tests here:

Use {rollv} to list each individual roll as well as the total: (3d6+6)[2][5][4](11).
[roll0]

Use {rollo} for exploding (open) dice which rerolls dice which come up max.
[roll1]

Use a letter b to sum only the best b results, such as {roll}4d6b3{/roll} which rolls 4d6 and adds the best three.
[rollb]4d6b3+3[/rollb]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
ok, my fault for the last one: {roll}4d6b3{/roll}
[roll0]

I'm actually not sure how the {rollo} one works. here's another try: {rollo}10d6+2{/rollo} [roll1]

Remove ads