D&D 5E The Light of Civilization - A 5e Renaissance Story [OOC]

pathfinderq1

First Post
I have started converting Jilliana over to an Artificer- not done yet.

I also switched her bonus feat from Keen Mind over to Magic Initiate (wizard) to represent basic arcane studies. In this form, she was initially interested in springwork and clockwork (Thieves tools and tinkers tools) before learning herbalism as an acolyte. Instead of a "Standardized theory of magic", she is working on "Stabilizing arcane energies by use of an alchemical matrix".

pathfinderq1

First Post
I have finished converting Jilliana over to an artificer (alchemist). I took Find Familiar as the 1st level spell from Magic Initiate- in her case, these are alchemically-powered clockwork creatures which are not 'dismissed' so much as folded up and stored, and are more built than 'found'. Willing to change this if needed, obviously, but it seemed to fit her skill monkey role.

As far as party dynamics, I think we need to call for a round of formal introductions, but the socially awkward gnome isn't the one to do it.

Jago

Explorer
Alchemist looks good! Great that we get to playtest this, very cool.

In the meantime, just alerting you all that I will be away at PAX starting on Thursday, 01/26, and unlikely to be able to post until about Monday, 01/30 at Earliest.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases