D&D 5E The Light of Civilization - A 5e Renaissance Story [OOC]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Meant to post this earlier:

In the interest of getting things rolling, I'm going to go with the gnome artificer/alchemist. If it just doesn't work, I'll deal with that when it happens, but I've held things up more than enough.

Basic sheet should be mostly done- I'll try to get the rest of the background up in a bit.

Jago

Explorer
Hey man, if you don't like the Gnome, you can always build up a replacement in the meantime :)

Once I've got the sheet, we'll consolidate and open our story on Fossice.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Okay, I think I'm done. Jilliana 'Sparksie' von Holzinn, scholar of the arcane, alchemist, and alas, failed priestess of the Maker should be about ready to go, in post #270.

I think the only thing that needs work is her equipment list- it certainly doesn't fit any of the usual 'class +background' lists, but considering we are starting at level 3, I don't think it is too far out of line. Anyway, take a look and let me know if anything seems to be missing, or needs to be changed.

Jago

Explorer
Looking good aside from 1 thing:
Your HP: No "x.5" there, round up. Should be 8 + 5 + 4 + (Con x 3) for a total HP of 20.

Equipment is fine, everything else looks good! Wunderbar, post her up in the Rogue's Gallery!

Consider this Check-In Time, Folks. I will be getting the IC Thread up hopefully on Monday, 12/12. In the meantime, I want at least a sentence from each of you on why you are in Fossice currently. This will basically help quickly tie in your "starting quest", so to speak. I will be very hands-off on a lot of this story: we will be exploring the things your characters want to explore, pursuing the leads they choose, so consider carefully.

Sound off!
[MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]
Wow there is a lot of you ...

Prepare for Renaissance Italy! ... D'Argenta! Place!

tglassy

Adventurer
This is what I posted earlier, and this still stands:

Nicolo has spent some time in the last year or so since he left the monastery researching in the the Library. As an Acolyte in the Church, he was given a membership, as all Acolytes are given membership. He is looking for information about his connection with the elements. He knows he will likely need to go to the Old Tower, but as of yet has not been able to get there. He believes someone is blocking his applications for entry, but is not sure of who would do such a thing, or why they would bother.

Lucien was left for dead on an island after his crew mutinied, killed his captain and took his ship. He found his way off the island and to Fosssice in search of his ship. He had also known of some people who needed help being smuggled out of the city. Getting them out will be interesting now that he no longer has a ship.

Shayuri

First Post
Arcata is in hiding after the fiasco with the Guild, hoping to find a way out of the city to somewhere safe enough to catch her breath and figure out what to do next.

tglassy

Adventurer
So, we have foppish fighter in love with himself, a sorceress, a Mage Slaying Paladin of Death, a Pirate out for revenge, a Dwarven Battlerager ('nuff said), Aeng the Last Water/Fire Bender, and a gnome that fills every other position not already taken.

Two melee fighters, one and a third clerics, one third rogue, one third wizard, a magic user, a person who kills magic users, and the Avatar. That's a very interesting party.

Remove ads