What's this about, then?

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Guardian Industries? (But there doesn't look like enough room for a Batsuit's worth of gadgets inside that costume.)

I still think they should have gone with an over-plot where another Gallifreyan is planning revenge against The Doctor, due to his entire family &c is trapped on Gallifrey and it's The Doctor's fault.

P.S. the Pennsylvania Railroad (and its corporate heirs) might want to have a talk with somebody about that obvious Keystone in the logo. - A potential minor villain or a red herring?

Last edited:

hopeless

Adventurer
Given there seems to be human experimentation involved given the clips in that teaser trailer maybe our hero is one of the recipients but has remained free due to him following the Clark Kent rule of hiding your identity?

I assumed it meant someone is using that name I'm just hoping they reveal it to be someone the Doctor knows and isn't just then discarded and ignored like quite a few other Xmas Special villains were!

Sounds interesting mind you especially that bit about the logo!

Some googling suggests that apparently in many countries the show has run under different names. In Mexico, it showed as "Doctor Mysterio" (back in the Tom and Colin Baker days). These shows were apparently highly edited, and with... creative translating in the voiceovers, entire plots removed, and so on.

Oh, and that G? Note that behind it is somethign that's like an I. GI. Great Intelligence?

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016...e-villain-in-the-doctor-who-christmas-special
I was wondering why "Doctor Mysterio" had a big "G" on his chest...

Remove ads