Elf Archetype

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Ah pity. That light pole arm feat you describe would indeed be perfect for a blade pact warlock :)

Light Polearm Mastery
You have mastered the spear, staff and glaive. You can extend their reach, right defensively, and even use them with a single hand, as long as you keep your other hand free. You gain the following benefits:
*The glaive gains the versatile property in your hands, and all three weapons gain the finesse property
*While you have one hand free, As a bonus action, you can switch between two stances. In the Pikeman's Stance, you give a staff or spear you wield the Reach property. In the Sheppard's Stance, a staff, spear, or Glaive you wield gives a +2 bonus to AC.

i think it works fine.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
For blade warlock: unless damage output is your primary focus, I recommend dex. If you go str, you will have lower dex and con, and need some way to get better armor. With high Dex, you lose some weapon damage, but have one less stat to worry about, no need for medium armor, higher con, and if you're worried about the damage loss, take a level of rogue for sneak attack.

If your dm is cool with homebrew, I have a homebrew pact that fixes Pact blade, I made with the help of [MENTION=6801209]mellored[/MENTION] .

ill post it here in a bit. Still polishing it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases