Pathfinder 1E CharacterQuicker - a character generator for Pathfinder

mertonmonk

First Post
I've been working on a new character generator called 'CharacterQuicker' that is aimed primarily at Pathfinder. I would like some help testing it so I can get feedback on what works well and what doesn't. I'm the original author of PCGen; CharacterQuicker is my effort at implementing what I've learned through PCGen and the evolution of rules sets since the 3e rules came out. CharacterQuicker is, as its name implies, very fast and lets new users quickly create a character. It also allows adavanced users to modify/create their own data. It has the ability to export a character sheet and statblock to html. It handles Races, Classes, Feats, Spells, Equipment and everything else you need in an RPG. If you want to change how AC is calculated, or what bonus types stack, it's all there and easy to do. You can manually enter your character's stats, roll them or use point-buy. If you're interested in trying it and giving me feedback on it, message me and I'll coordinate sending it to you. Thanks for considering CharacterQuicker.

mertonmonk

First Post
I've made quite a few changes to the app based on feedback - let me know if you're still interested in testing it. I've tried messaging people, but apparently I haven't posted enough times (change in policy?). PM me your email address and I'll email the app to you (it's a little over 2Mb zipped).

Keldin

First Post
I tried to look at this yesterday, but EN World errored out on me - no data, just an error message. Maybe that was what was causing it?

Remove ads