D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
Yes still one space.

Sounds like a good concept, though I don't know if I'll get you into Feathergale Spire as well.

If you put your character up I'll see what I can do. You might have to adjust the background slightly for the next part of the adventure.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BokaliMali

First Post
EDIT: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1040194
Thessel Dromad (Still have to do the equipment and this is assuming you're ok with the below background. I'll change it if not.)

Great!

Upon looking at the options for a support sorcerer I realize it may not be as much fun to play as I first thought so I've decided to just go Lore Bard instead. Sorry for the flip-floppery!

Would you accept my using this custom background:
Puppeteer
Skills: Performing and sleight of hand
Tools: Woodcarver’s tools.
Languages: One language of your choice
Equipment: A notebook half-full of stories and skits you’ve written, a 1 ounce stoppered vial of ink and an ink pen, a 50ft ball of twine, a woodcarver’s kit, a marionette and a pouch with 10 gold pieces.
Feature: Bringing Stories to Life: Everyone is eager to see their stories turned into puppet shows. People are more willing to answer your questions about interesting events they know of and will often divulge details they would otherwise not mention in the hopes of their tale making it into one of your shows. In addition, if someone who has shared their story sees you perform it they may offer a favour to show their gratitude; a baker might bring you fresh bread, an innkeeper may offer a free night at his inn, a baron may offer to take you hunting in the ground of his estate.

If so, his back story will be similar to the sorcerer's except the sky raiders destroyed his puppet stage and collection, probably inadvertently while trying to do something else. (might seem petty but it was a masterpiece he spent years building and honestly I think the idea of someone going on a roaring rampage of revenge for something his enemy probably won't even remember is hilarious)

If the custom background's not OK the sky raiders burnt down a library with his mentor inside it.

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
hmmm, your customised background does look pretty good, but I would prefer to stick to official published material - Sorry - I can't really commit to keeping an eye on homebrew stuff, so would rather not open the proverbial can. I don't have a problem with custom backgrounds mixed and matched from the books.

Otherwise the character seems ok. I'll look it over in detail later if I get a chance, but I have a sick baby to deal with today.

BokaliMali

First Post
Ok, then just a mix between entertainer and guild artisan: Entertainer's skills and feature, artisans tool and language, performer's equipment except a tool kit instead of an instrument.

Any objection to using some of the 200gp starting gold to buy a marionette? Not in the equipment list but it's just a flavour item to use performing anyway. Your picking an arbitrary price would enable my dumb character concept! :D

TallIan

Explorer
Don't see a problem with that, I would think the price would be comparable to other instruments, I'll have look at the book when I get a chance and let you know.

TallIan

Explorer
Thanks, a quick look at modern costs of instruments compared to their PHB cost and I reckon 20 gold seems about right for a good marionette (ie not a kiddie one)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases