Story Hour - Your Favourite Story on the Boards

Have just finished reading David Gemmell's latest - White Wolf - and as usual have launched into a period of melancholy after reading his excellence - I struggle to find stories as enjoyable as his. Thought I'd enquire as to your favourites on the Story Boards here.

If you guys could possibly give a link and quick detail of the Story, it would be good. I need some good stuff to read.

Best Regards and Thanks in Advance
Herremann the Wise

dave_o

Explorer
I totally love seasong's story hour. :D

It's about three comrades, in a very Greek styled setting (homebrew). It's extremely well-written, and includes little bits and pieces about the world itself here and there. The link is actually to the second part, which has a link to the first part in the inagural post.

I second jonrog1's Drunk Southern Girls and also recommend drnuncheon's Freeport Story Hour as an extremely well-written and entertaining one.

Another vote for Sepulchrave. Robert Jordan should read Wyre and be ashamed of himself. Sep and his players continually stagger me with the quality of what they come up with.

Sagiro's and Piratecat's are very worth a look too.

Last edited:

Capellan

Explorer
Anything by any of the following people:

Piratecat
Sepulchrave II
seasong
jonrog1
barsoomcore
arwink
Sniktch (if he ever updates ... :p )
(contact)

is well worth reading.

Last edited:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I second Sagiro's - I've sto. . uh, I mean, borrowed and adapted (with uh. . . all due respect and permission) a great deal of amazing ideas from Sagiro. . .
mischief.gif

Here is a link to the beginning of the story on his website: Tales of Abernathy's Company

Last edited:

Remove ads