Saxby on the lamb

ediz

Explorer
Hi everyone,

My crew just finished the last battle of Adv. 3. Had one character death and it all ended with a train crashing into the monster and the Seal.

I am a bit unclear where Saxby would go after she is on the run. Would she show up later in the AP or is she gone for good?

Thanks!

hirou

Explorer
She is not mentioned anywhere else for the adventure. Thinking logically, she's likely to hide somewhere in the northern Lanjyr; Danor may be a bad place for former RHC Inspector, but at least you're unlikely to be found by magic in the dead zone that is. But she likely has an hour of head start tops, while your party is coming to their senses. If none of the PC are interested in her, Delft is more than likely to realize that they have a lot of questions for their former boss, and should send them in pursuit.

Samuel Cole

First Post
If she escaped, I would definitely have her come back to haunt the PCs later. Players like closure!

I'd probably replace one of the characters at the Obscurati Summit with her, possibly Amielle Latimer. Or, if I were feeling really brazen, I'd have her show up in Adventure 6 as one of Lya's bodyguards.

Remove ads