D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

Thateous

Explorer
That is the mystery isn't it... Were you unconscious for that long... unlikely. Could it have been a side effect of the desecration... possibly. Is it a continuing concern that warrants further investigation... nah. I won't stop you from doing anything, the world continues to move around you.

Thateous

Explorer
I'm back. So the alchemist wants sulfur. The town needs the ore in the mine for blacksmithing. The town as far as you know has only scouted the mine, not attacked. Please feel free to ask any other questions. I'll get an update up sometime today.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Welcome back! Need to re-read last page - I believe Ramas is talking, Luthor watching the party backs

Neurotic

I just looked over who didn't post the action and noticed that Thren didn't "say" anything for at least 5 pages back...and River Songs last post was in another thread in January. Maybe he should be excluded for this combat just so we don't have an NPC on our hands?

Neurotic

OOC: I'm traveling from 20th to 26th and will most likely follow (mobile phone) the thread, but not post. My posts may be short or missing altogether for the duration. Game on!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases