D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Hmmm, Stormcaller cleric? Is Umberlee legal? She's evil, but can have neutral clerics...there are only two good / neutral storm deities, Akadi, Queen of Air and Deep Sachelas, god of sea elves. I can do either :)
Not counting Zeus and its ilk.

Actually, I still don't know if you need more spells, more melee or maybe a rogue...
So far, there is dragonborn cleric and wild sorc

Steely Dahn sounds melee :)
If I remember correctly we have a monk sorc cleric and fighter.

Jago

Explorer
Hm ... Well, would need a little DM intervention here, but I'd like to roll a Bladesinger Tiefling, would take a slight dip into Paladin, if this is jazzy.

Jago

Explorer
Man, the question is Paladin first or Wizard first... I think I'm actually going to go Paladin first and go from there.

Thateous

Explorer
I think I'd actually use the Normal. The bonuses to Cha and Int would help the Multiclass better.
Thateous dips his hand into the multicolored paint bucket and flicks his fingers at Jago's empty background canvas.

Ok now that the weird stuff is out of the way. Teifling bladesinger. So, you were orphaned in the woods by your biological parents for unknown reasons. There you were found and raised by a group of NG elves as one of their own. Last thing. You are full Tiefling. The infernal blood within you is strong and you show all thecharacteristics of a fiend-touched individual. Horns, skin pigmentation, tail, sharp teeth, predatory eye slits, etc.

How's that sound.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases