D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

Thateous

Explorer
Arjhan's currently minus 2 to AC since he isn't using the shield. Everything else should be right. Most up to date stuff is in the statblock in my posts.

Noted, thank-you.
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] there is a link to the page you posted Tarukka on in the first post in the IC thread. I don't know how to do link directly to the post, but the page should be good enough.

Thateous

Explorer
[MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION] redo your action. Sorry if I didn't make it clear, but only magic hurts this creature and your catapult is only magically propelled, not magically damaged. It's does bludgeoning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

Noted, thank-you.
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] there is a link to the page you posted Tarukka on in the first post in the IC thread. I don't know how to do link directly to the post, but the page should be good enough.

I have it bookmarked, but it helps if I'm not by my computer. Thank you.
You can reference the post by right-clicking the post number in upper right corner and selecting copy shortcut or copy link url or some such.

flanking is turned off this game.
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] is up now.

How can you turn off the flanking? Isn't that core game? I know there are some feats/talents/class features that depend on it (such as sneak attack) - isn't that a bit harsh for them?
EDIT: I know you, as a DM, can turn off anything, I meant more like it is not optional like the feats to be turned on or oof

What can I do for restrained? Can this cage be shattered? Or is it represented by another save?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases