D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

Thateous

Explorer
First official posting is imminent. Finishing up details for the morning of the attack. Whoever said they wanted to set the sails on fire, at what range can you do that? I have a crazy idea...

Jago

Explorer
I just noticed you have a book that leads you somewhere. Would you prefer I change my book for something else so we don't have two misterious books in the party? There are trinkets (such as rune marked sphere, strange crystals or unknown materials that could easily come from strange land(s).

Whatever you'd prefer, mate: I'm only starting with the book so when I start down my wizard-y path it's like I had the book all along and that becomes my spellbook, you know? But I can change it to be like a non-traditional spellook, like one of the objects you mentioned.

Also, my home router was fried by a storm in the area, looking like I won't have decent net access until about Monday.

Thateous

Explorer
Whatever you'd prefer, mate: I'm only starting with the book so when I start down my wizard-y path it's like I had the book all along and that becomes my spellbook, you know? But I can change it to be like a non-traditional spellook, like one of the objects you mentioned.

Also, my home router was fried by a storm in the area, looking like I won't have decent net access until about Monday.

Keep you book. I have plans for that thing.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm off for the weekend and normally don't post (though I have some overtime, so might). Sorry! Don't let me hold things up and I'll roll in when I get back on Monday morning.

Remove ads