ZEITGEIST My Campaign Journal postings (Updates +/- every Two weeks)

Tiggerunner

Explorer
Gents,

Here's where I'll post my campaign journal for any who are interested in reading it for ideas during their Zeitgeist Campaign. Here's Chapter 1.

Attachments

• Journal For Zeitgeist Campaign Chapter 1.docx
    5.7 MB · Views: 496

Tiggerunner

Explorer
One of my player's ran a Vigilante who wasn't a member of the RHC like the rest of the party. He was on a separate mission seeking out Geoff Massadre in connection to a murder investigation (The Ragman) in episode 1-1. The player dropped from the campaign due to personal reasons, but I passed on his plot line to one of the other PCs via a memory transfer using a scrying stone. Attached is the summary I gave to the PC who wanted to take on the vigilante's side quest.

Attachments

• The Rendezvous.docx
    421.9 KB · Views: 331

Tiggerunner

Explorer
Attached is the side quest for the Vekeshi Mystic in the party that took place between Chapter 1 and 2. WARNING: This entry contains Adult themes and language.

Rated-R, so if you aren't wanting to read that sort of thing, sit this file out.

Attachments

• Vekeshi Mystic Side Quest.docx
    22.9 KB · Views: 407

Tiggerunner

Explorer
Attached are the newspapers I've used for my game. The first one is the 1st of Spring issue of the Flint Tribune for Chapter 1 (credits go to one of the other campaigns posted in this forum who made it. I totally stole it). The Second is the 1st of Summer issue of the Flint Tribune for Chapter 2 (I made this one).

Attachments

• newspaper_adv_1.pdf
    754.2 KB · Views: 540
  • THE FLINT TRIBUNE 2.docx
    1.2 MB · Views: 313

Tiggerunner

Explorer
In case you were wondering what was going on with the Cleric, here's the background and side quest he was executing in secret from the rest of the party. Note, all of these side quests were done over email in between meetings for the game. In some cases, I ran two side quests in parallel with each other over email and when the characters crossed paths or interacted with each other, I passed information between the two email accounts in my narration.

Attachments

• Cleric Side Quest.docx
    105.2 KB · Views: 580

Tiggerunner

Explorer
Chapter 2 Journal Update (Includes Episode 2-2 and 2-3!)

Updated file that includes both episode 2-2 and 2-3.

Expect 2-4 sometime next week.

Attachments

• Journal For Zeitgeist Campaign Chapter 2.docx
    5.9 MB · Views: 278

Tiggerunner

Explorer
Chapter 2 Journal Update, Includes Episode 2-4

Gents

Update to the Chapter 2 campaign journal with episode 2-4. My next two sessions will be 4 and 11 December, so expect next updates sometime in there.

Attachments

• Journal For Zeitgeist Campaign Chapter 2.docx
    6.2 MB · Views: 405
Last edited:

Tiggerunner

Explorer
A-Team White Board at RHC HQ

image.jpeg

Didn't get this from my party until after I posted the Journal.

Remove ads