M is for Magic Missile (Music Video)

Songwriter Mary Crowell's music has featured here on EN World before, and this is an old favourite updated with a fun video! "I wrote a song back in 2009 about my favorite D&D spell and put it on my album Acolytes of the Machine. Abut a year ago, I started making a variety of silly music videos with the help of local gamer friends and online and convention friends who sent me clips of them and their friends as wizards or zombies or villains (depending on the video.) At long last, I got to make M is for Magic Missile. Enjoy!"

[video=youtube;tG-LIhOZI9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG-LIhOZI9A[/video]
--Mary Crowell​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mary_Crowell

First Post
Thank you for your interest! The album, Acolytes of the Machine & Other Gaming Stories is available for purchase as a download at Band Camp. You can also purchase a physical copy of the CD there or CDBaby if you prefer.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
This is awesome. Where can we find the album it's on?

According to Mary's own website: (<- Link to her site)
Acolytes of the Machine officially released on October 26, 2012! The CD can be purchased at CDBaby and Amazon.com; digital download is available at Bandcamp.com, iTunes and at Amazon.com.
[h=3]Tracks[/h]

1. Massacre Anne
  2. Devil of Stories
  3. City of Doors
  4. A Balleto for Rupus
  5. I Put My Low Stat (<- Entry for EN World's "Battle of the Bards")
  6. Just Dessert
  7. Acolytes of the Machine
  8. Opportunity Tango
  9. Pretty Little Ladies
  10. Oh, Milo!
  11. Pas de Deux
  12. Shifty Screavy
  13. 'M' is for Magic Missile (<- Entry for EN World's "Battle of the Bards")
  14. Post-Apocalyptic Blues

Edit to add: Yeah, Mary beat me to the answer by five minutes. (I was busy typing and formatting. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.)

Janx

Hero
Just a note, as I type this, Mary's "I put my Low Stat" just came up on my Pandora channel. Thought I'd mention it.

Welcome to the big-time. I remember hearing this during the EN music contest a few years back.

Mary_Crowell

First Post
Thank you, Janx! I remember asking folks here on ENWorld and a couple of other places which two tracks I should upload for Pandora to audition. I really appreciated all the responses and advice I got from everyone. My new album, Scattering Seeds on the Pomegranate Tour was mastered yesterday. I'm setting up an Oasis CD order today to get it duplicated!

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases