M is for Magic Missile (Music Video)

Songwriter Mary Crowell's music has featured here on EN World before, and this is an old favourite updated with a fun video! "I wrote a song back in 2009 about my favorite D&D spell and put it on my album Acolytes of the Machine. Abut a year ago, I started making a variety of silly music videos with the help of local gamer friends and online and convention friends who sent me clips of them and their friends as wizards or zombies or villains (depending on the video.) At long last, I got to make M is for Magic Missile. Enjoy!"

Songwriter Mary Crowell's music has featured here on EN World before, and this is an old favourite updated with a fun video! "I wrote a song back in 2009 about my favorite D&D spell and put it on my album Acolytes of the Machine. Abut a year ago, I started making a variety of silly music videos with the help of local gamer friends and online and convention friends who sent me clips of them and their friends as wizards or zombies or villains (depending on the video.) At long last, I got to make M is for Magic Missile. Enjoy!"

[video=youtube;tG-LIhOZI9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG-LIhOZI9A[/video]
--Mary Crowell​

Janx

Hero
Cool. Congrats on the new album.

I was surprised you came up on my Abney Park channel. I did learn that Pandora has Gaming music channels, hopefully you are enshrined on those somewhere as well.

Sadly, I discovered that there's no SteamPunk channel, which is what I have been trying to immerse myself in to hear a variety from that genre. So I keep getting bleed-over from Disturbed, Loreena Mckennit and Blackmore's Night, which eventually lead to you. :)

Remove ads

Remove ads