D&D 5E [OOC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] Just a note, you can't edit a roll into a post once the post is submitted (or previewed, I believe). If you're going to include a roll, I've always found the "safest" way to do it is to just make the roll and submit the post, then go back and edit in text. Also, the roller starts going nuts if you submit a lot of rolls at once (usually goes heaywire when trying to submit 10+ rolls at once. I doubt that will be a problem here, but just giving a head's up.

tglassy

Adventurer
Gotchya. Still don't know all the little rules, and I'll try not to post until I've seen if someone else has. That looks like it could be an issue.

By rules i meant play by play, not dnd.

Creamsteak

Explorer
You are fine, we're going a little fast and loose. Two people have not even posted yet, and my usual requirement is maybe 4 posts per week per player, but we'll make do with what we have. Since the knowledge check doesn't force the game to move forward any, it's allowed. Same goes for anything else someone wants to do retroactively that's not something like casting a spell, breaking your chains, etc.

Azurewraith

Explorer
You are fine, we're going a little fast and loose. Two people have not even posted yet, and my usual requirement is maybe 4 posts per week per player, but we'll make do with what we have. Since the knowledge check doesn't force the game to move forward any, it's allowed. Same goes for anything else someone wants to do retroactively that's not something like casting a spell, breaking your chains, etc.
Ye sorry absolutely slammed at work, skipped lunch ill be with you in a hourish

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ok think im all caught up sorry if bad grammer, spelling etc slipped the net just finished a 10hour day on about 5hours sleep been manic to say the least. Posts not as detailed as i would like but it should let things get moving. Night see you guys in 8hours..... maybe 6 lol. Got 2days off now though woooooo

Remove ads