D&D 5E [OOC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Forged Fury

First Post
I was thinking the disadvantage was from attempting to pick the lock one-handed with said hand being in a manacle. No bigee!

Round Updated. This is going to take a while (three rounds total, assuming I pass all the checks) unless someone wants to try to pull themselves free. If I pop Khaelor's manacle, he may be able to pull the chain down that connects him and Naerhis (sorry if I am butchering everyone's names, I'm still learning them) and I can then just work on the final manacle. Granted, the dwarf and the drow (!) would still be tethered together, but I figure y'all could still fight, if necessary.

Yeah, not really looking forward to when that light spell goes off and we find out we're imprisoned with a drow...

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
My dungeoneer's pack has a hammer and 10 pitons. We could try to drive them through the wood and trap it in the coffin. I think Whisper, however, is going to head toward the door on her turn to make sure there are no traps and to see if the door is locked in case the coffin doesn't hold the ugly guy.

Uller

Adventurer
I have a rope attached to my backpack if some want to use it to tie the lid shut.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Forged Fury

First Post
Must of missed the halfing bit my bad ok here I come to save the day!
I think we cross-posted. My post was posted before you attacked the chain, but the action would have happened after yours. Since we were bound together, each picking or chain breaking action freed one limb from two of us.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases