TEGEL MANOR (AD&D) - Halloween Weekend, Minneapolis!

Looking to playtest my version of Tegel Manor for GameHoleCon 2016. I'll run it any slot on the weekend of Fri 10/28 - Sun 10/30 where I can get players. It's a Halloween theme!

TEGEL MANOR is the first Haunted House adventure, published by Judges' Guild in 1977 before all the AD&D books were even released. It's part horror game, part mad goofy romp. Technically, I'm only running it 4 hours at GameHoleCon, so that's your total commitment of time.

We'll do it sandbox style-- i.e, characters will start outside the mansion with some rumors and nothing but a lust for gold. Anything else goes. Levels on the characters around 6th-8th.

https://index.rpg.net/display-entry.phtml?mainid=5093

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, drop me a line with a time you could make it over the weekend (more than one is fine if possible.)

Fri night (10/28)
Sat afternoon (10/29)
Sat night (10/29)
Sun afternoon (10/30)
Sun night (10/30)

I'll see if I can get 3-4 players minimum on a given slot and we'll go from there. Generally-- I'll provide some Uptown Pizza and players can bring any beverages, munchies, fun-size trick-or-treat stuff they want. Located in South Minneapolis Whittier neighborhood, near Uptown and Downtown.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give in making sure I can give it a good test! I don't want it to suck at GameHoleCon!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases