(IR) The 3rd IR, 2nd Turn (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Torilians have arrived, or maybe not ...

The cavalry has arrived.
Or has it?

Forrester, your forces must get to Veluna.
How will they do that, since they are offmap?

Kaboom could ferry them.
Dagger's dwarves could ferry them.

Will they do that?

- - -

The map of the Flanaess is here:

http://users.pandora.be/maudlin/map.html

It is mostly accurate, with some exceptions:

Acererak holds all of the Iron League except Irongate, which is is besieging.
The Duchy of Urnst is still a free nation, and not held by the Shadow Empire.
The County of Urnst is held by the Shadow Empire, not by the Dark Union.
Delrune has taken and occupied Kinemeet in the north.

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
All up to them . . . I hate getting involved in this war, but at least I won't be attacking sentients.

And while I don't think I can "enter" any races (e.g. the Construct race) until Turn 3, if I can enter them now, I'll do so.

Finally, Edena -- you need to make a ruling about PL allocation. Abastahaewraaeraion the insane Illithid said that he was scrying to find out if people were about to attack him, and said he would allocate 10PL to the 10th level magic war if there was, and all his PL if there wasn't.

That seems a bit iffy to me -- I mean, scrying isn't exactly 100% reliable, especially if Vecna is still around. Is it legal to do conditional PL allocation?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Festy,Forsaken and myself are each entering

The Monster Arms Race
and
The Construct Arms Race

Oh and I have to agree with Forrester conditional PL to research is stupid unless it is in response to conditons at the start of a turn,

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Regina Canities, second most important member of the Delrunian forces will go to the peace meeting. Sanctus Punitor will be holding his country against his enemies who are not halting attacks while the council occurs.

While I am unsure what language we are carrying business on in... and Sanctus is really only very familiar with elven, Regina Canities knows quite a few languages.

Languages Spoken: Abyssal, Aquan, Auran, Celestial, Common, Draconic, Druidic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Ignan, Infernal, Orc, Sylvan, Terran, Undercommon.

On another side...

My Gnarley Forest unit is ANGRY... There homes were burned down. The Rangers that were training in rifle use are requesting use of the BEST rifles available in the Lortmills and are requesting an Air Taxi from one of my allies...

Edit: My forces are entering the construct arms race... but we only intend in creating constructs out of once-living materials. Wood golems and clay golems (the kind of clay made from decomposed plant life) are examples of these creatures... In about ten minutes I will probably have another few construct types to add (going to grab my MM)...

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Yes, but is anyone going to ferry the Torilian troops (via the dwarven mountain spelljammers, or the Sky-Sea League with their skyships and Floating Citadels) to Veluna to save it against the incoming robots?
Otherwise, it's going to take the Torilians a full two Turns to reach the scene. By that time, of course, it will be far too late.

Meanwhile, the people of Irongate go on dying.

So do the forces of the Dark Union battling the Fleet of the Lendores and it's allies, and they are dying along with the Union mages and soldiers.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Oh, Creamsteak, your forces in the Gnarley are going to go ahead and attack the Shade to the east?
And are your forces in Celadan Forest trying to retake the County of Urnst from the Shade?

Last edited:

Turrosh Mak

First Post
A resolution must be reached concerning the Slaughter in Irongate, before I can consider sending a reprisenitive to the peace conference.

I am sure my ally Kessel Gnomeworks feels the same way.

JohnBrown

First Post
"Odd...it seemed you were more than willing to give it up a moment ago, oh well. You and I are immortals, if you want to play these 'games' for all eternity then we shall play them..."

“Your threats to me are as you are, pale, empty, shadows with no teeth…bla, bla,bla,”

“There, happy?”

“Is this really what you want Melkor, You really want a conflict with the IBKSC…?”

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena_of_Neith said:
Oh, Creamsteak, your forces in the Gnarley are going to go ahead and attack the Shade to the east?
And are your forces in Celadan Forest trying to retake the County of Urnst from the Shade?

Don't jump the gun Edena... there may be more to this movement than I am saying yet... Once my allies agree (I know they will, so if you just give it the OK for them...that would be fine... even if presumptious...) Then I will announce what this force is doing.

In the peace talks
Regina goes into her peace meeting knowing full well that her adversaries are still fighting sword and fist with the Delrunian forces. She is trying to start discussions right away so that she can stop all the fighting. With no clue as to if this is a trap, or a honest desire, she tries to make as little noise as possible till talks begin.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
A plea for help

The Kevellond League humbly and respectfully asks the Sky-Sea League and the Dwarven Spelljammers for their aid in transporting the troops of the UC of Toril to fight the robots.

"The Kevellond League agrees with the eloquent statements of Turrosh Mak, Emperor of the Pomarj. We stand with our allies. Our representative will arrive at the same time as the representative of the Emperor of the Pomarj."

"I find it somewhat unusual that the Empire of Aerdi is unwilling to protect lands that it has claimed. We suggest that the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads