(IR) The 3rd IR, 2nd Turn (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
The Iron League is contacted.

"I fear you will be overrun. We grant you safety in our lands. However, we will close the gate to prevent ourselves from being overrun."

We try to evacuate as many civilians as we can. However, if there is any danger of Scarlet Brotherhood or enemy forces reaching the gate, it is closed.

Wait, was the gate closed. If so, I will hold this for another announcement.

Edena, I have e-mailed Forrester about the robots.

The Kevellond League secures its positions against the shade, digging defenses, and ceases hostilities. For now. (We take the same action as our ally, Turrosh Mak.)

A complaint is sent to Greyhawk about the pollution of the adjoining land and waters.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Kalanyr, your mages and clerics do not know if the robots can be stopped.
They do not think control can be regained peacefully.

You could attempt to stop them by force, sending a force to assail their army in Bissel.
You could assail their ship, which is crashed in the Barrier Peaks.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Williams, you do not open any Gates to Irongate.
For your mages know that if they do, Acererak himself may walk through and face them.
They don't care to suffer the fate of their comrades down in Keoland (that is, to be melted into goo, and their souls eaten.)
Therefore, although you can contact Irongate via telepathy, you cannot evacuate anyone from that city.

Of course, the Dark Union has the might to stop Acererak from massacring a hundred thousand innocent people.
The Dark Union, could rescue Irongate.
The Dark Union, isn't doing a thing about Irongate, but they are asking for peace from you despite that little fact.

Kalanyr

Explorer
If the other forces assaulting us back down we will assail the Ship in the Barrier Peaks immediately to stop further production of the robots. If they do not I am afraid we do not have power to spare for attacking tin cans.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
Do you speak for Dagger, Turrosh?
Is the Kingdom of Keoland stopping their assault against the Shades?

Williams, are the Hosts of Kevellond stopping their advance against the Shades?

I do not speak to dagger.

The ceace fire will only go into effect if the other parties involved in the liberation of the Wild coast agree, of course.

I do (or should) have troops in the area. I do bring up fresh troops and weapions and bring back the exhausted and the wounded. I also set up quick fortifications as I discribed. Strengthening them will have to wait until a ceace fire is agreed upon.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
Williams, you do not open any Gates to Irongate.
For your mages know that if they do, Acererak himself may walk through and face them.
They don't care to suffer the fate of their comrades down in Keoland (that is, to be melted into goo, and their souls eaten.)
Therefore, although you can contact Irongate via telepathy, you cannot evacuate anyone from that city.

Of course, the Dark Union has the might to stop Acererak from massacring a hundred thousand innocent people.
The Dark Union, could rescue Irongate.
The Dark Union, isn't doing a thing about Irongate, but they are asking for peace from you despite that little fact.

A message to the Kevellond and their allies:
"If the Kevellond and its allies (listed by name) go to the peace conference the Dark Union of Oerth will allow as many refugees as can escape from the Iron League to come to Ahlissa to become citizens of the Dark Union.
If you do agree to a peace treaty we offer you aid against the strange mashines from the Barrier Peaks."

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
I can't speak for dagger either or those controlling the spell jamming vessels or the skyships or the flying citadels.

However, I urge those who do control them to allow Kalanyr to stop his robots.

I have e-mailed Forrester.

William

dagger

Adventurer
[occ]Ignore the email Edena..., I do not wish to proceed since it will not work as planned....! Well at least the part about, well you know, not the other stuff :)[occ]

The Kingdom of Ulek agrees to the cease fire.

I recall the spell jamming dwarves. They need to be retrofitted with advanced weaponry.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Williams, are you calling your Baklunish and Crescent allies off from their massive assault on Festy Dog and Forsaken One, as Kalanyr is demanding, so that Kalanyr can send forces to stop the robots?

Maudlin, you heard Serpenteyes.
He says he will give the people of Irongate safe passage out of there if the Kevellond League makes peace.
And that means, you will have to stop attacking Irongate ... or will you??

Last edited:

Turrosh Mak

First Post
William Ronald said:
I can't speak for dagger either or those controlling the spell jamming vessels or the skyships or the flying citadels.

However, I urge those who do control them to allow Kalanyr to stop his robots.

I have e-mailed Forrester.

William

My spelljammers will not interfere with the attempt to take the crashed spaceship. In fact they have been recalled to secret bases in the pomarj for refitting and fresh crews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases