(IR) The 3rd IR, 2nd Turn (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagger

Adventurer
Turrosh Mak said:

My spelljammers will not interfere with the attempt to take the crashed spaceship. In fact they have been recalled to secret bases in the pomarj for refitting and fresh crews.

Mine need to be refitted also.

Maudlin

First Post
A missive comes from the war-torn lands to the south:
"For the goodwill of the Dark Union, Acererak is willing to let 1 in 6 of the civilian population of Irongate flee into Ahlissa, if the God-Emperor declares himself satisfied with Kevellond cooperation. The others are his prize."

Also, Acererak and the Scarlet Brotherhood share technology with all the factions who have declared to share it with them.

Furthermore, word is spread that, in case the inhabitants of the City of the Gods awake, all our allies intend to express their utmost helpfulness in guiding them towards the one responsible for interrupting their rest.

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

I will ask my allies to call off the attack. Maybe we can arrange a truce.

Serpenteye: I need to talk to the player who controls the Iron League. For now, I am working on peace.(I just e-mailed Gnomeworks. It is Saturday night here in North America, so he may be out.)

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:

Maudlin, you heard Serpenteyes.
He says he will give the people of Irongate safe passage out of there if the Kevellond League makes peace.
And that means, you will have to stop attacking Irongate ... or will you??

I said as many as could escape. We do not interfere in the conflict directly. We make no move against the forces of Acererak or the territories that he has claimed. We do not "play Raul Wallenberg"

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
There you are, Serpenteye, William.

Acererak has generously allowed that 1 out of every 6 people in Irongate will be spared, and he gets to devour the other 5 in 6.
Acererak, I am sure, thinks that he's compromising quite a bit ...

While the drow and the Kevellond League are trying to make up their minds whether or not:

The Baklunish will cease attacking the mountains
The Crescent will cease attacking the mountains
The Drow will attack the robots or not attack the robots
Whether a peace will be agreed to

The robots are entering Veluna. The horror of Bissel, is about to be repeated, on a grand scale.

JohnBrown

First Post
To Mellkor, and Everyone else

I propose the following to end our impasse. You wish our assistance. We wish Greyhawk and the Domain there of. So have the following proposal:

The battle situation is calming now. We the IBKCS will move our forces, which you no doubt have noticed massing on your border, into defense position there. This should allow you to pull back within “the shield” our troops provide. We have non-aggression treaties with all those forces on your western front; hopefully they realize it is in their best interest to not attack our forces. This will allow EVERYONE on that front to disengage safely.

Then you would:

1. Clean up the mess you made. While Iuz personally loves what you have done with the place, his worshippers need to eat and the current situation is no good. We will provide any assistance you need with this effort.

2. Any shade beings or forces not needed for the clean up effort will begin to evacuate to Urnst.

This will allow an end to the hostilities with no one having to trust the other.

Iuz the Peacemaker :)

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
I have contacted Darkness who is playing the Baklunish. I have asked them to call off the attack.

I cannot speak for Gnomeworks. Or my allies without their express permission. I have contacted Gnomeworks and Alyx.

I go away for a few hours and find the robots have overrun Bissel.:(

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Shade ambassador gapes at the representative of Iuz.
Basically his expression says: Are you nuts?!

Then the Shade ambassador states:

There is no Greyhawk.
There is the Shadow Throne.
There, the Lord Melkor is enthroned, and within all our hearts He is, and ever will be, and our great monuments and churches to Him are within the Shadow Throne.
The Shadow Throne will not be given up.

The pollution, as you call it, from our doings is the result of resistance against the rightful spread of Shade into this world.
We will indeed ... how did you put this? ... clean up our mess.
However, we will not devote time and energy to doing so while an army sits to our east, and another army sits to our west.
We know the treachery in your heart, Iuz, and we are not deceived.

If you choose to attack the Shadow Throne, Iuz, you and your people will suffer the same fate as these fools who chose to defy Melkor and the Shade, when they should have kneeled before him.
They should have kneeled, because it is their place to kneel before Melkor.
Now, they pay the price for their rebellion.

Stay on the winning side, Iuz. We know you are strong in the north.
Stay strong, and stay out of this, and the Shade will unite with you, and the world will be at peace under strong and rightful Rulers.

Forrester

First Post
*sigh*

Where is the link to the Big Map?

My forces started arriving at the beginning of the turn. If we can send a 40PL force to Veluna in time to save the people from the robots, we will do so. The robot force is 8PL, right? Shouldn't be a problem.

And for god's sake, don't go after the spaceship. Not if it would wake up the damn City O' The Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases