looking for interest in an "unconventional" CoC D20 game

Sathanai

First Post
Hey all...

I'm running an adveture for my gaming group soon, and i wanted to be able to run it online as well, so i thought i'd see if there was any interest :)

Based on the "global hotspots" subgenre, the characters will be members of an elite - but illegal - unit maintained by a powerful corporation, covertly deployed around the world to protect the corporation's interests by any means necessary. Needless to say, the group will run into the awful denizens of the dark..
I'm aiming more for survival horror than investigation with this one, so it won't, i imagine, be to everyone's taste, but let me know if you're interested.

-Sath

Sathanai

First Post
What do i need? Well, 2nd level characters, really ;)

I'm using a 30pt point-buy system for stats. The game is set in the 2000s era (in Europe), and i have no restrictions regarding psychic feats for characters with the relevant charisma.

I would recommend the soldier and agent profession templates, but if anyone wants to play something a little different by all means say so, and i'll do my best to accommodate.

Also, weapons can be chosen from a vastly expanded list, which at the moment can be found here: http://boards.wizards.com/community/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=266;t=001114

Any questions, feel free to ask here or email me...

Page

Explorer
This sounds like fun. I'll join up, probably with the agent template, if that's ok? I'll get started on my character tonight. :)

Sathanai

First Post
Cool :)

Just a warning - my posting will be erratic over the next day or so (damn my computer needing fixing! borrowing a friend's comp) but i'm still here, i'll take a look at any characters you draw up and and i'll be back to full-time posting by friday. ;)

Also, i am using the variant offence/defence option rules, just in case anyone wondered. :)

kuroshidaku

First Post
Here's my char sheet. Backstory in the works.

and don't worry, i'll come up with a different name :rolleyes:

Soldi McSoldier
Level 2 Offensive (Soldier)
Str 12 (+1); Dex 16 (+3); Con 14 (+2); Int 10 (+0); Wis 12 (+1); Cha 12 (+1)

HP 12 AC 13 Starting Sanity 60
F +5 (G) R +3 W +1

Attacks
Melee +3; Ranged +5
Combat Knife +3 (1d4(19-20) r10’)
L85A1 +5 or –1/-1/-1 or -3/-3/-3/-3 (2d6(x3) r200’)
cap 30 5.56x45mm (scoped) (flash-suppressed)
Desert Eagle +1 or –5/-5 or –7/-7/-7 (2d10(x3) r20’)
cap 7 .50AE

4 extra L85A1 mags
2 extra DEagle mags

Skills
Climb +3 (2); Hide +8 (5); Jump +4(3); Listen +4(3); Move Silently +7(4); Spot +6(5); Swim +3(2); Use Rope +4(1); Wilderness Lore +6(5); Repair +4(4); Demolitions +2(2); Drive +7(4)

Feats
Weapon Prof (rifles)
Point Blank Shot
Rapid Shot

Items
Commando Knife; L85A1; Desert Eagle .50AE; Combat Fatigues; Pro Walkie-Talkie;
First aid kit; Camo Makeup; Camo Netting; MRE x14; GPS Reciever; 10.5mm dry rope; Backpack; Stabelized 7x50 Binocs; Fly; Sleeping Bag

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases