ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST 5E

Honestly, it's Lanjyr because that was a vowel option I hadn't used yet.

Elfaivar (a)
Ber (e)
Crisillyir (i)
Danor (o)
Drakr (no vowel!)
Risur (u)
Lanjyr (y)

Oh, and in the unofficial headcanon, northern Drakr leads to some Siberia-style lands that eventually flow into northern Ragesia. Elfaivar is ultimately a bit south-west of Ostalin, which is how I make sense of there being Asian-esque monks on the corner of an otherwise fairly Europe-inspired continent.

Sanojo

Villager
Hi,
I was curious about the 5e conversion. First, I saw earlier in this post En5ider and signed up last night but it looks like all the zeitgeist material is on En World Trailseeker, is that a better place to look? Also, a little background on me...long term gamer. Started 1983 (basic d&d), played 1st edition, 2nd edition, then deviated to other platforms (shadowrun, cyberpunk, wod vampire/werewolf). My basement at one point was a nerd Mecca, thousands of mordheim, Warhammer, 40k figs. Hundreds of game books from Conan, rolemaster, Cthulhu, you name it, serious game addiction. Dungeons lost me tho and pathfinder didn't grab me and haven't gamed since '07. Still occasionally read some source material (bought wod Orpheus recently). Was considering getting into 5e now and getting back in the saddle. Zeitgeist has come seriously recommended and read all the free info last night and signed up for en5ider. Anyways, how are the prestige classes converted? Subclasses? Is any of the Zeitgeist material for 5e out yet? Sorry for the long post, just considering going to conversion myself, but not sure if I currently have the skills to tackle it. Any info helps

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hi,
I was curious about the 5e conversion. First, I saw earlier in this post En5ider and signed up last night but it looks like all the zeitgeist material is on En World Trailseeker, is that a better place to look?

The first item will be on EN5ider in a week or so. If you've signed up, you'll get it.

TRAILseeker is the Pathfinder magazine. EN5ider is the 5E one.

Rune

Once A Fool
Lifetime gold? You mean silver?

I think we'll probably phase out the gold. It was used for Ryan to upload working manuscripts of Zeitgeist as it was being developed, but that's all over now. I'll put the 5E versions in the silver subscriber area though, as and when they appear (no ETA on them).

Out of curiosity, where is the silver subscriber area located in the browser nowadays?

Tobold

Explorer
First Zeitgeist EN5ider content is up! It's the campaign guide (for DMs only!). Not very 5E specific, but probably the easiest to convert. And I appreciate that it is an updated version compared to two previous versions I had, the original and the first update in the Act I hardcover.

jaycrockett

Explorer
Pretty excited about this. Is the Zeitgeist material planned for any particular schedule, like once a month, along with the other articles, or is it just whenever they get done?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Pretty excited about this. Is the Zeitgeist material planned for any particular schedule, like once a month, along with the other articles, or is it just whenever they get done?

Not a firm schedule - we have other adventures to publish, too. But fairly regularish.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases