M&M - Interest Check

Shayuri

First Post
Hm! I have a mad posh to play a magic themed super.

It's not because I saw Dr Strange though!

THERE IS NO PROVABLE CONNECTION TO THIS FACT. CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION.

Maybe it does, a little.

Insight

Adventurer
I like the idea of starting the characters at PL 5 and then having them go through whatever transformation turns them into PL 10 heroes. So, for now, think of "average Joe" sort of people, although PL 5 is a bit above average. You should also think about what sort of powers / effects you would want for your eventual hero, although you can also leave it up to chance.

Forged Fury

First Post
I was thinking about a high school/college smart science kid who essentially becomes a Man-Thing corollary after an unfortunate encounter with some toxic waste in a swamp. Permanent transformation. Super tough and very strong with a plant-based suffocation attack, but no longer intelligent and unable to generally communicate. May have some emotive/empath power to help with communicating. I'm not sure if the origin story character would hit PL 5. I could build him lower and make up the difference in powers, but not sure if that would make them overly powerful compared to the others.

Insight

Adventurer
I was thinking about a high school/college smart science kid who essentially becomes a Man-Thing corollary after an unfortunate encounter with some toxic waste in a swamp. Permanent transformation. Super tough and very strong with a plant-based suffocation attack, but no longer intelligent and unable to generally communicate. May have some emotive/empath power to help with communicating. I'm not sure if the origin story character would hit PL 5. I could build him lower and make up the difference in powers, but not sure if that would make them overly powerful compared to the others.

Well, points are points. So, it's not going to make you "more powerful" than the other characters.

Insight

Adventurer
Well, it sounds like we certainly have enough people interested in playing this one. Let's start coming up with character concepts.

I'm going to create a brand new OOC thread for this purpose, so please wait to post there.

Remove ads