(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 2 and Turns 3

Maudlin

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Forrester, Army of Darness Rox0rs :D
Yeah, but it's Evil Ash that gets the sugar :D

The delay is slightly more convenient for me than if it were held today, so no problems here.

Serpenteye

First Post
Re: Answers to Posts

Edena_of_Neith said:

((Serpenteye, if you do that, your Power loses 3 PL permanently.
It is one thing to place your troops on an ally's soil.
It is quite another when they defect to another Power.))

Creamsteaks people are evacuated and control over the Grandwood and Celadon is transferred to me.

((This happens. I cannot speak for Creamsteak. However, I will state that the people of the Grandwood and Celadan Forest feel betrayed.))

That was the general idea. The people of the Grandwood and the Celadon should be pleased, for they are given a way out of their deathtraps.

Anonymous Sending comes across The Oerth:

-Oerthians! It seems that Forrester, Butcher of Evermeet, leader of the United Commonwealth of Toril invasion force on Oerth, has made his intentions clear. Hear his own words ( images of Forrester`s ugly and arrogant face speaking):

"MY FORCES soiled and despoiled Evereska so that no thing could grow there for decades. MY FORCES sunk EVERMEET, great island of the elves, into the sea.

My forces took on the combined might of High Elven Magic and the Illithid, and won. And you are correct – we showed no mercy. We killed all – men, women, children. Their blood dripped from our lips as we shouted to the heavens news of our victories. When another Great War came again, years later, we did the same – oh, our dietary habits changed, but there was the same carnage. Millions died. But we won again. There was never any doubt

And talk no more of our relative good and evil.

Good? Bad? I’m the guy with the gun."

You see? He isn`t here to help you, he is here to bid you to his will. He will force you to become a part of his decadent society( vision of orgy from Wanderer`s Sending), he will make you breed with each other, elves with kobolds, ogres with humans( images of some of the more ugly abominations created from racial mixing on Toril). He will force you to abandom your Gods! And he will crush you if you oppose him, for he is ''the guy with the gun''. And believe me, he indeed is, Torillians have tools of destruction that you cannot even imagine( images of nuclear weapons in action, destroying entire cities). He is a much greater threat than Vecna or The Shade, if you believe his lies your fate is sealed!

Edena please repost this Sending at the beginning of 3rd turn. Tell me what will be people`s reactions to this sending!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena has ok'd our treaty. Serpenteye your units 3PL defect to mine and the units from my two forests feel betrayed. So we both suffer the same kind of moral quell, but that is not as big an issue as the fact that we have finished the treaty.

To Turrosh Mak, William, Alyx and Gnomeworks:

I repeat, will you accept The Shade offer to cease fighting until the peace conference ends?

To Edena, Shadow Council made a deal with Eastern Union. We will give them abandomed County of Urnst in exchange for armies worth 5 pl, that will be transformed into Shade. It means that all the civilian population we managed to capture in Wild Coast and Dywwers will be transported not to Urnst, as I previously said, but to Shadow Throne, which should bring its pl back to 5.

Maudlin

First Post
Re: Welp... Acererak is screwed.

Anabstercorian said:
Acererak, you are quite doomed.
Why yes I am, how charming of you to noti-- Oh, you meant the Forrester thing. Well, I figure if a guy is put on the map with 1000 PL and a few decades' headstart who is also a racial schizophrenic that idolizes chainsaw-wielding maniacs, we're all screwed :D I'm just waiting for him to put on a dress and a mask and run around shrieking, really :D

But hey, I'm complying with his ultimatum entirely, so he's got nothing to complain about. I just told him he was heading for a short-arsed afterlife if he didn't get out of what's left of my face.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases