Quickleaf

Legend
I've been having trouble recently, post-database crash, with my avatar & signature.

(1) After losing my old avatar (profile picture), I chose a new one on my hard drive that is 81 kb, under ENWorld's 97.7 kb limit. However, I received the error message "unable to save image."

Am I doing something wrong?

(2) Also, I appear to have lost my signature. So I clicked on "My Settings" and looked over the options on the column on the left, and couldn't find anything mentioning a signature.

What am I missing? :-S

Thanks!

ZAdEfRv.png

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Quickleaf's info to the left of his above post shows him to clearly be a Copper Subscriber.

There should definitely be an "Edit Avatar" and "Edit Signature" links in your screenshot, just below "Edit Profile Cover Photo." Something is amiss...

Quickleaf

Legend
Quickleaf's info to the left of his above post shows him to clearly be a Copper Subscriber.

There should definitely be an "Edit Avatar" and "Edit Signature" links in your screenshot, just below "Edit Profile Cover Photo." Something is amiss...

Ah, I used to subscribe for a long time. Didn't realize that my subscription had lapsed with new card. So, I just re-subbed.

However, my old signature was lost in the process, so I've got to hunt down some old threads now...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases