D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Hey, can I come along for the ride?

I'd love to play a wizard (never done so before). With a lack of high level magic would that be an issue (i mean insofar as a level 1 wizard is squishy as all hell and is unlikely to survive to high level spells...)
You must be this tall to ride -

Provided your that tall its all good. It's only a matter of time until people found the spell books of the dead etc. You could even end up in a magical Renaissance!

Azurewraith

Explorer
Feel free to play what ever I can plan encounters around what we have its cool. To those with quirks from ua classes it would be really cool to talk them up ill send out a couple of pm's regarding deity and rev goals.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I know Shayuri is in as the fourth man, but I thought I'd throw my hat in if there's room, or someone drops out. No defined concept yet. I think I might roll stats and assign in order to determine what to play :D Always fun.

Stat rolls: 4D6.HIGH(3) = [http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=1444343, 3, 3, 6] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 1, 2, 1] = 7
4D6.HIGH(3) = [1, 2, 1, 4] = 7
4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 5, 3, 2] = 11
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 2, 2, 3] = 10
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 5, 2, 1] = 11

Ouch. Those are horrible! LOL Moon druid, maybe?

Azurewraith

Explorer
I know Shayuri is in as the fourth man, but I thought I'd throw my hat in if there's room, or someone drops out. No defined concept yet. I think I might roll stats and assign in order to determine what to play :D Always fun.

Stat rolls: 4D6.HIGH(3) = [http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=1444343, 3, 3, 6] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 1, 2, 1] = 7
4D6.HIGH(3) = [1, 2, 1, 4] = 7
4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 5, 3, 2] = 11
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 2, 2, 3] = 10
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 5, 2, 1] = 11

Ouch. Those are horrible! LOL Moon druid, maybe?

Ouch shayuri was a maybe to my understanding I can fit in a 5th. You can pre- roll those if you want there unplayable lol

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ill go ahead and close this now. Not that I can figure out how to change the title.
Nvm figured it out I'll slap up a RG [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] your more than welcome to join let me know if either way.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases