D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

Azurewraith

Explorer
So just some thoughts I have had on optional rules how do you guys feel about; lingering injuries(dmg) 272, healers kit dependency(dmg 266) and vitally(ua 5 variant rules). I usually run a combination of these as standard at my solid table. Just wondering on you guys feel about them?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unfamiliar with vitality so just googled - seems ok, but more paperwork but ok (but then I have 17 CON)...

just remember we are squishy casters... Gulp!
I don't know the vitality rules. Vaguely remember the others. Will have to look them up.

On that note, keeping a bit with the caster theme, the numbers I rolled, taken in order, could make a dex EK build. Maybe dual wield? What do you think?

Though that might depend on how much of a stickler we want to be about material components.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
I tend to ignore components unless abuse comes up. Vitality is basically your con score but it fluctuates cchanging your Max hp drops.

I'm not saying were going to use these rules, just looking at a vote really.

Had a sneaky look online (my Google fu is strong) and you know I'm kinda digging Kenku. For a pbp I think it works (eg He enters the bar and goes to the counter. <Sound of cork being pulled. Sound of wine pouring> He puts a gold piece on the counter.)

Obviously Kenku = perfect monk but I've been monks.

Could a Kenku Wizard work?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Alright. Rolled stats. This could be a dealbreaker. Lets see what the dice say.

[roll0] [roll1] [roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5] [roll6] [roll7]
[roll8] [roll9] [roll10] [roll11]
[roll12] [roll13] [roll14] [roll15]
[roll16] [roll17] [roll18] [roll19]
[roll20] [roll21] [roll22] [roll23]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases