D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

I'm at work without my DMG can I get a quick rundown of the rules we are voting on? I kinda remember them but not well enough to vote. As for the vitality rules I think it is interesting but might be a lot of additional book keeping for a PbP.

Jago

Explorer
I like the Vitality rules (reminds me a bit of the Endurance/Health dynamic from Pillars of Eternity), but I don't currently have my DMG on me to review the Healer's Kit or Lasting Injuries rules.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Off the top of my head (AFB) Healer Kit dependence means no healing unless you spend charges from a kit, and thus no combat healing. Lingering injuries is any time you get crit or go down, you roll on a table to see how screwed you are.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
Oh my thread blew up and not even a email. Ok here's a run down of what I would do.

Injuries take a crit or hit 0 gain a negative effect from nicked blade to missing arm.

Vitality. Is your con score it goes down by 1 every time you take 10 damage, effectively changing your con mod for determining Max hp. When it drops you also take your level in damage. It is restored by resting and healing that heals past Max spills into vitality. You also font fall unconscious until both vit and HP reach 0

As for healing kit dependent I would rule it that you need to use a charge to spend HD during short rest. No effect on magic.

Last edited:

Remove ads