M&M - Cataclysm City [OOC]

Insight

Adventurer
I really like M&M and would love to give it a go, but I have to be realistic about how much time I have to devote to this right now

GreenKarl

First Post
I to am a huge fan of M&M but it is a lot of work for a PBP (any game is)... and let me own one die after the big blow up... still thinking about it :)

Insight

Adventurer
Yeah, I hear that. The thing is that I am working on multiple projects right now and I just won't have the time I would like to devote to this. I barely have time for the games I've already started.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm talking about the game master. He has to make up both well-known heroes and villains, the ones everyone knows. And he has to make up the villains who will cause the PCs trouble in their early adventures. And then he has to make the home city seem like a city. Have to name the local news anchors, mayor, ranking police officials, and bunch notable folks the group might run into.

In a fantasy game, you just need a couple boss NPCs as the henchmen are orcs or goblins. The starting town is usually just a town with a handful of notable people.

The scale is just much bigger in a supers game because the speedster could be in the city 100 miles away in 3 minutes. And if there's a teleporter...

Remove ads