[IC] Paths of Legend - To Rule in Hell

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
A pause, to let the young one fully exit, then Narashha shares a look with the halfling quartermaster: "He thinks I was talking to him."

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
"Yes, Commander. Of course."
Moaine cuts corners on the last few details of the map, not omitting anything, but not making as fine a line, nor adding any flourishes. He finishes as quickly as possible.

Binder Fred

Supply tent:

Narasha exchanges coin for provided rations, although technically her page is the one who handles both.

Then she hesitates, rather uncharacteristically... "I need bandages, pins and rough alcohol," she states, somehow stiff and uncomfortable.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Bren nods knowingly, "Take it. Just don't tell anyone or I'll double charge you for everything."

OOC: Unless anyone has anything else to do in the camp, we will skip ahead to the next morning.

Binder Fred

Supply tent:

She's nonplussed, brown eyes wider than usual, pose frozen with a small hand-mirror half-extracted from the beltpouch at her hip... and quickly rammed back down again.

Her mouth moves without sound... and then she recovers, lined face hardening.

"I hope you don't expect me to thank you," she huffs as she storms out, fur cape swirling behind her.

===

Why did he do that? Pointless. Utterly stupid -- AND pointless. That man was the most infuriating -- Deliberately -- And yet, somehow, it had felt...

"Caring is the path to pain, boy. Remember that," she snaps

Angry with herself, Narashae strides over to the side of the hill on which their camp has been established, ordering the boy to bring her a stool, she cares not from where...

On which she settles with a sigh, leaning on the warhammer planted between armoured thighs.

And then she watches, as the sun slowly sets behind the clouds; watches as the gloaming slowly inches across the blasted land; watches as it ponderously swallows the low and then the high structures that make up the City of Ash...

Her eyes are tightly locked vaults. Her thoughts are her own.

OOC: Narasha wishes to observe the city (and their patrol section to the north in particular) for any signs of activity, most notably lights at night. Any concentration of lights? Some landmarks of note maybe? Then she will go to bed in her field-cot, the boy sleeping on a blanket on the ground.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
OOC:
I regret to say that I have spread myself a little thin lately, and I am being forced to tighten my schedule; therefore I will be unable to continue in this campaign. I regret that very much, because it was proving to be enjoyable. Feel free to use my character as an NPC, and if my schedule changes significantly in the future, I am not against returning. I hope you guys had a great Holiday Season! Farewell.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases