D&D 5E The New World [Volo Monsters]

TallIan

Explorer
Just had this mad idea, I looked up piston in the DMG (crazy hey?) and the rules there are less disappointing. You can harvest poison from poisonous creatures using nature or poisoners kit proficiency and there is a list of poisons and what they do.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ammulder

Explorer
Ok, I think I'm done. Is my backstory ok? Any tweaking needed? I feel that everything came together well enough.

Looks good. You can take two personality traits -- perhaps the other could be something like "Despite everything I've been through, my tribe is still important to me." (I notice that after getting captured and escaping, he went back to his tribe, outcast or no -- though if there's another explanation, that's fine too.)

tglassy

Adventurer
I added one. I chose "I crave the freedom of the open sky, especially during storms", because it is rather central to his character. I feel he went back to his tribe simply because of a lack of knowing where else he could go, rather than out of a love for his tribe, though his tribe is part of who he is. He just hates his position there.

ammulder

Explorer
All right. If [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] gets the last few kinks worked out today (disguise kit and personality options I think), I'll start the IC thread tomorrow. Otherwise, probably Saturday.

ammulder

Explorer
So I'm involved in an annual RPG convention in NJ... and it happens we have some artwork from a year we did a "MonsterCon." For your enjoyment:
monsters.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases