[IC] The Odd Job

Ana, standing in front of the book shelf, turns around to hear Thomas answer. When she turns back she finds out she is not fast enough to reach out and peruse the primer. She pouts.

Azurewraith

Explorer
The first page of the primer lists the contents of the book.
Lycanthropy the curse
Catching and curing the disease.
Natural born lycanthropes
Help I'm a lycan
The full moon and transformation.

Galdar figures he will only have time to skim 1chapter before there host arrives, that is if he doesn't want to get caught.

Azurewraith

Explorer
The book has some interesting art work and gilded drop caps. The basic jist is If you think your a Lycan to get one self cured by magical means before your third transformation or it becomes permanent. If you are born a Lycan you should kill your self.

Constant changing between forms can lead to permanently changing ones disposition and physical features.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Ahem" croaks lord William as he enters the room he looks like a regular old man with sparse grey hair for the most part, his ears are slightly pointed perhaps hinting at elven decent. "I can see you have made your selves at home, It's unsurprising savages like you wouldn't know how to act among the upper class." the man smiles a fake smile revealing his sharp pointy teeth. William looks on at the group almost as IMG inquiring why a bunch of mercenaries are parked in his drawing room helping them self to his 50year single malt.

Azurewraith

Explorer
The colour drains from Williams face at the mention of his sons name, his eyes may have changed to an orange colour but it could of been the fire reflecting in them. Thomas lowers his hood. "I know not this waif or of any Thomas, did you come here simply to steal my drinks and ref my books?"

GM: Wow a 1 on his deception check... Good job.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Inn
Evening
Round 0

Hrgach looked up as the old lord entered the study, not pleased to see them.

"The hob is an expert in uncouth," Ana said.

Hrgach grinned, took a long guzzle of the scotch straight from the bottle, and belched before returning it to its place on the bar.

The old man seemed particularly shocked to see the boy, even though he denied it.

“Wow, you are a terrible liar,” Hrgach said. “Now why don’t we start over a bit, and you tell us why we found yer kid chained up in a dark cave with some weird...thing named Azgalen. You can talk, or we can make you talk.” He pulled out his dagger and started cleaning his fingernails.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 16/22 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 1/2d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)*
Action Surge (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
William laughs at the hobgoblin and once again it is as if his eyes glow orange before reverting back to brown. "Just exactly who do you think you are coming into MY house, drink MY scotch and threaten ME? This must be an awful dream."

Remove ads