[IC] The Odd Job

Azurewraith

Explorer
Asha [sblock] Asha assumes that the creature is of similar origin to her self[/sblock]
"My master yes he must be told they will kill him to we must... arghhh" once again the man tries to move with no such luck.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Kerzoth/Ivanhoe/Mill
Evening
Round 0

"He was already not a threat," Faindil observed aloud. "You could have just taken his weapon away."

Hrgach looked over at the cleric. “This is more fun,” he said. “And it shows we mean business. Besides, I owe him. He’s lucky I don’t just take his head right now.”

Hrgach walked over to join the others. “Tiefling,” he spat, kicking the dead demon-thing in the side.

"You just killed Turich's son. He'll kill you all. Run while you can. We all must,” the blacksmith’s apprentice said.

“Who’s Turich?” Hrgach asked. “And why should we fear him?”

"My master, yes, he must be told. They will kill him too. We must... arghhh!"

Hrgach watched as the apprentice tried to rise. “He’s going to be useless tonight,” the hobgoblin said. He hauled the boy up and threw him over his shoulder. “Should I drag the orc with us?” he asked.

[sblock=Actions]
Bonus Action:
Free:
Action:
Move:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 13/13 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 1/1d10
Saving Face (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Who's Turich" voicing this aloud triggered something in Hrgach's memory[sblock] Turich is the leader of the so called mercenary group the Blood Ragers,more a gang of thugs really. Turich is merciless, fights dirty and has 0 understanding of compassion, honor or valour[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Kerzoth/Ivanhoe/Mill
Evening
Round 0

“Turich…” Hrgach rolled the name over his tongue again as the familiar sound triggered new information. “Blood Ragers. Hells,” he said with a sigh. He pulled his dagger out.

“We shouldn’t leave witnesses,” Hrgach said. He jabbed the dagger into the orc’s throat, opening it up. “We should dispose of the bodies. I suggest the pig farm outside of town.” He looked at the kid slung over his shoulder. “Kid’s a liability, too. Better if we put him out of his misery before Turich gets his hands on him.”

[sblock=Actions]
Bonus Action:
Free:
Action: Coup de grace orc
Move:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 13/13 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 1/1d10
Saving Face (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
The orcs body twitches a little as the blood spurts from the wound in the orcs neck some 4ft across the floor leaving a pool of crimson blood as it slowly trickles towards the door, a mess like this will be hard to clean.

Given the hour most people will be in their beds moving the bodies across town should be easy

OOC: Arcana check on the body for Aloysius: _: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19

Aloysius takes in the face, shudders, and nods to himself.

"Hmm".

Observing Hrgach killing the orc, he sighs.

"Might have been useful for some information. But nevermind".

He then looks at the blood and general mess. With a flick and swish of the wand, he mutters something in the same strange tongue as before (it sounds like "presto"), and begins cleaning the blood off the floor, Hrgach's armour, and so on. He does this several times, trying to make the place clean.

OOC: Spamming Prestidigitation

As he does so, he states, with the absolute conviction of a man who can trace his ancestry back over 500 years, and at no point in that time has any family member lived anywhere without battlements, towers, and four different types of butler: "And we are not going to be killing the man who works for the man who we work for. Honestly. You took a nasty wound to save him. We need him healed and helping the dwarf so we can leave as soon as possible."

He pauses then adds: <goblinoid>"Understand?"

He then busies himself with his magical cleaning, muttering very quietly to himself. It could be more of his strange magical words, or it could be "Bloody hobgoblins. Bloody Felix. Look at me, cleaning up demon blood. I should be waking up to breakfast in bed served by Ulla. Or perhaps Frederica. But noooo". It's kind of hard to tell.

Azurewraith

Explorer
As Aloysius is busy cleaning the blood off well, everything he remembers something he overheard a long time ago[sblock] it was a conversation some peasants in the village were having something about a baby born with hooves and horns with a forked tail no less. They always knew she was a witch, fled with the child she did.[/sblock]

Jago

Explorer
~ Faindil stared in horror at the callous means with which Hrgach ended the life of the Orc. The display was similar to the very bandits he was trying to stop from destroying his home. Perhaps life out here was ... far different, than peaceful Magran's Rest.

With a sigh, he moved to help the other mage, minor magic allowing him to clear the blood away as well: no need for the owners of this place to know what foul deeds had been committed here.

" He's right," the Drow stated, indicated Aloysius's statement, " We must get the apprentice to medical care, immediately. And perhaps our Tiefling friend can tell us more about this 'Turich' we appear to have made an enemy of."

OOC: Also using Prestidigitation to clean up.

[sblock=Faindil's Stats]Character Sheet
Undying Light Warlock, Level 1

HP: 9/9
Condition: Normal
Initiative: +3
Perception: +1
Darkvision: 60 feet
In Hand: Quarterstaff

[sblock=Defenses]AC: 14
Str:+0
Dex:+3
Con:+1
Int:+1
Wis:+3
Cha:+5[/sblock]
[sblock=Offenses]Sacred Flame: DC 13 Dex Save 1d8+3 Radiant
Dagger: +5 1d4+3 P
Quarterstaff (2-Hands): +3 1d8+1 B
Light Crossbow: +5 1d8+3 P[/sblock]
[sblock=Proficient Skills]History: +2
Insight: +3
Persuasion: +5
Religion: +2[/sblock]
[sblock=Spells]Cantrips: Unlimited
Dancing Lights
Light
Sacred Flame
Mage Hand
Prestidigitation

Level 1: 1/Short Rest
Burning Hands
Hellish Rebuke[/sblock]

[sblock=Adventure Notes]Transactions:
Total Accumulated Coin: 15 GP

Expenditures:
-1 GP to the Barmaid of Ivenho

Current Coin: 14 GP

Game Info:
It will take a day to travel through the "Shortcut" to Durran Mill, our destination.

A group called "The Royal Guard" controls the path, with palisade checkpoints.

A Demonic General was slain to the North, in an area now known as "The Scorched Grove".
- "There where seven demonic generals each embodying the worse aspects of mankind, they served under something so dark and alien no sentient race could fathom it" [/sblock][/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: unless you have speak with dead the tiefling wont be saying much. So who wants to carry, Dave he could possibly walk with support on both sides and who wants the nice job of feeding the two corpses to the pig's, they won't be walking.

Asha moves to the mans side and slips an arm around his waist for support.

"I've got you." She smiles at the man. "I'll get him back to the blacksmith. Meet us there when your through cleaning up."

Asha supports the man weight as she waits for the others.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases