D&D 5E [5e] QL's Al-Qadim Game

Matthan

Explorer
I'll be away from my computer Tuesday through Saturday this week. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get some internet through my phone in the mountains to keep up, but don't hesitate to NPC me if needed. Husam is still good with moving forward when everyone is ready.

Shayuri

First Post
Just so folks know, Amina is still outside the tent, keeping watch. This is why I've been so quiet. She doesn't know what y'all are saying in there. :)

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] I remember you messaging that you were on the fence. Did you decide to drop the game or did you want to stay?

[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION] [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION] [MENTION=23]Ancalagon[/MENTION] Are you ready for me to narrate a scene change to the next (3rd) day of travel over the mountains to the old qalat (tower)?

EDIT: Would be great if you could flag your posts with something like "ready to go" when you're ready to move on, so there's no ambiguity for me.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Ready as well.

I should note that I will be away for an extended weekend. In theory I will have internet (I'm bringing a laptop), but you never know for sure, it's in a remote area.

Just a note I am on vacation starting Friday and going through next week. I will have limited internet access and time. I will post what I can but mite be fairly quiet until I return.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads