D&D 5E [5e] QL's Al-Qadim Game

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] Yeah, sadly this game has been plagued with interruptions. First, the database crash. Then Foxbytes and Jago needing to withdraw. And then spotty posting as life got busy. However, I'm willing to persevere and adapt...

Right now, we're down to 3 players, you (Ankabut – holy slayer), [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] (Akilah – hakima), and [MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION] (Salahuddin – sha'ir).

If you guys would like to continue the game, let me know your thoughts? I definitely would want to recruit 1-3 more players to get the party to 4 to 6 PCs total.

Matthan

Explorer
I've always been in love with the idea of Al-Qadim since I played the old computer game when I was a kid. I've never gotten a chance to play in it or really read much about it. I would love to throw my hat in the ring, but I would probably want to play something for the playtest. Is there a link to that content that I'm missing?

tglassy

Adventurer
Wow, a high level game. I haven't gotten to play one of those yet. Could I play? I'd have to think of a character, and read up on your first post to know what's going on, but I've been dying to see what high level gameplay is like and this looks like a good chance to do that. I've never played higher than level 6.

tglassy

Adventurer
Gonna go out on a limb and guess that the new Mystic class isn't allowed? I've been using that in every game anyone will let me, but understandable if it's not.

If not, I'm kind of thinking either Bard, Wizard or both. I'd need to see your playtest material, but I've always loved Bards for some reason and haven't had a chance to really play one in a long time.

Edit: I've been reading through it, and it is very lore heavy, which is something I like. I am not as familiar with this setting, though I have a knack for learning settings, I just need to do some research, which is something I am happy to do. I love research. I've been wanting to do more middle eastern types of settings, and I think this would be perfect for that.

Last edited:

Remove ads