D&D 5E [5e] QL's Al-Qadim Game

Quickleaf

Legend
Btw [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION], are you guys planning on playing your same PCs as before or making new ones? Do you have those character sheets saved or do you need to remake your PCs?

EDIT: Is giving everyone 1 week to finish characters enough time?

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] Yeah, I was tempted to give the maridan gen the ability to see illusions outright, and the efreetikin gen the ability to detect lies outright, but that just felt way too powerful for the reason you describe – familiars are typically used for reconnaissance of one form of another.

Quickleaf

Legend
Week should be good for me. I just have a couple details to pin down and my background which will take the longest.

Do you have the Land of Fate boxed set? There are some details on Hafayah, the city that I *think* Salahuddin hails from, which could help inform your background. I can copy-paste relevant parts if you want/need.

Thateous

Explorer
I haven't had the chance to site down and attempt a remake. I am confident that I can remake Akilah just haven't had the opportunity. If you could shoot me the reference documents again I'll take a stab at it this weekend.

Quickleaf

Legend
I haven't had the chance to site down and attempt a remake. I am confident that I can remake Akilah just haven't had the opportunity. If you could shoot me the reference documents again I'll take a stab at it this weekend.

Here are my quick notes on Akilah, if it helps at all...

Vizier Akilah
♀ half-elf / noble (vizier) / cleric of Hakiyah (truth) 11 / LG
AC 18, initiative 12, passive perception 24 (dark 60 ft), save DC 17, hp 69
Midani (Common), Elvish, Jannti (Primordial), Celestial

Actually, here are my notes on all the PCs...

vGwfDMP.png

Shayuri

First Post
I've updated my sheet a bit. Ankabut knows Jannti as well as common. And you're right, I forgot about Thieve's Cant. :)

Her Perception is actually +11, passive 21. I neglected Expertise in my first writeup. Added it to Athletics and Perception.

...oh, and you might want to note a save DC of 15. It applies to one or two monk abilities, like Stunning Fist and Minor Illusion and stuff.

Last edited:

Do you have the Land of Fate boxed set? There are some details on Hafayah, the city that I *think* Salahuddin hails from, which could help inform your background. I can copy-paste relevant parts if you want/need.

No I do not own the box set. I have the book from the early 90s but it has limited info on the cities.

Quickleaf

Legend
I'm good to go whenever. I'll keep my eye on this space. :)

Awesome! I'm going to start the IC thread soon, but I'll ask everyone to first post their character sheet there before anyone posts IC. That way we'll have all 6 sheets there on the first page, obviating the need to create a separate rogue's gallery thread.

Also! Here's a sweet little note from Grandmother ;)

oAMSzOo.png

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases