Local & Regional Coordinators are no more

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
You misspelled *it's happening because of a lawsuit brought by unpaid MtG volunteers and WotC is afraid of the same thing from AL*.

Let's not get too down on the admins here -- it's certainly possible that the elimination of RCs/LCs was motivated by the lawsuit, but the other changes like adding the admins onto the D&D team is for reasons as given.

We could have a spirited conversation about the suit and its implications for Organized Play, but this probably isn't the thread for it (and I say that as the guy who provided the link to the explanation of the suit).

--
Pauper

warfteiner

First Post
Please feel free to reach out to me and Robert Adducci if you have been harrassed during an online game. Please be sure to provide relevant information (details, interface used, examples/ screenshots, etc) and we will do what we can for you.

Our email address is: community@dndadventurersleague.org

Skerrit hit the nail on the head, here; starting the feedback path with your DM is key. Escalation would be DM--> Event Organizer--> us

darjr

I crit!
Does the vendor have a responsibility? If it was a con, depending upon what happened the hotel or con center vendor may have a role. If it was here, for instance the moderators may have a role to play.

warfteiner

First Post
Does the vendor have a responsibility? If it was a con, depending upon what happened the hotel or con center vendor may have a role. If it was here, for instance the moderators may have a role to play.

Yup! Standard order of escalation applies, that's correct. Robert and I are available if the DM and event organizer are unable to resolve for some reason.

DM--> Event Organizer (moderator if on a forum)--> Community Managers (if needed, or customer service)

Remove ads