D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder: Waterdeep

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: I've no doubt misunderstood. I know no one needs a rest; fine to go ahead.

Bellalalalalinda shrugs when she sees her companions' faces. "Or we can go there now..."

Creamsteak

Explorer
Knocking on the door you hear no reply, but the door seems to click and opens inwardly into a hallway of a fairly nice entry room. Two suits of armor stand at the far end of the hallway with spears and shields in hand. Braziers on both sides of the hall illuminate the path with limited candle-light. Paintings run down the hallway of the four former rulers of the manor. Two doors flank the hallway on each side. At the end of the hallway a larger reinforced double-door is studded with round bronze points.

Everything is otherwise quiet, though the wind seems to sweep into the chamber through the open door.

Yavathol

Explorer
"Well that should get someone's attention, " Gul noted. He looked back at the area between the gatehouse and the door, looking for tracks.

OOC: Did we pass through the gate house? This is the keep entrance?

Gul is going to look at the grounds to see if it is well maintained, or getting overgrown..

SunGold

First Post
Willow startles at the sudden yell in the eerily quiet atmosphere, and then laughs it off with a relieved chuckle.

She wanders cautiously toward the paintings of the former lords of the manor, wondering who they were, and why their home is like this now. Her gaze eventually drifts from the paintings to the rest of the hall as she tries to understand.

[sblock=Mini stats]HP: 45/45
AC: 18

Spell slots: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 3/3, 3rd: 3/3

Spells prepared: Bless, Cure Wounds, Command, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word, Inflict Wounds, Shield of Faith, Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon, Prayer of Healing, Zone of Truth, Beacon of Hope, Revivify, Clairvoyance, Mass Healing Word, Spirit Guardians

Channel Divinity: 2/2

HD: 6/6 (d8)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
As the group gets further into the building the suits of armor animate, move to the door furthest from you, and open it. You can see a warm room inside, a hearthfire already lit, and comfortable couches and chairs. A voice responds, emanating primarily from above, "I am the master of this keep, travelers, if you keep the roads safe then this place will always be open to you."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Bellalalalalinda exhales with relief, whistling as she does sow. "Phew," she repeats, and steps into the warm inviting room, followed by Whistler.

SunGold

First Post
Willow looks away from the paintings in surprise, and then follows Bellalalalalinda and Whistler.The hearth and couches look awfully inviting after a day's travel.

[sblock=Mini stats]HP: 45/45
AC: 18

Spell slots: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 3/3, 3rd: 3/3

Spells prepared: Bless, Cure Wounds, Command, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word, Inflict Wounds, Shield of Faith, Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon, Prayer of Healing, Zone of Truth, Beacon of Hope, Revivify, Clairvoyance, Mass Healing Word, Spirit Guardians

Channel Divinity: 2/2

HD: 6/6 (d8)[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Davaros follows his companions into the room and formally announces himself. "Thank you for your hospitality. I am Lord Davaros Silverfist, and as I said, we bear some news.". He turns to his companions for the details.

Remove ads