DDAL New CCC AL Adventure Posted: DDALCIC-01 The Vault of the Devourer

Some have asked about the other Cold Iron CCCs, so here is the info for all of them:

DDALCIC-01 The Vault of the Devourer, tier 1, 4 hours, by Greg Marks, Art by Joe Abboreno, Premiered at Milwaukee Summer Revel on 7/1/2016, Expected Released 12/4/2017

DDALCIC-02 The Clockwork Laboratory, tier 2, 4 hours, by Jeremy Vosberg, Art by Ben Siekert & Jeremy Vosberg, Premiered at Dan's Con of the Vale on 10/21/2016, Expected Released 2/21/2017

DDALCIC-03 The Desolate Undercroft, tier 2, 4 hours, by Gary Affeldt, Art by Joe Abboreno & Ben Siekert, Premiered at Dan's Con of the Vale on 10/21/2016, Expected Released 2/21/2017

DDALCIC-04 Best Friends Forever, tier 2, 4 hours, by Rob Silva, Art by Joe Abboreno & Ben Siekert, To premiered at Conflagration on 2/16/2017, Expected Released 7/11/2017

I've played all the released CIC AL mods and they're great. Vault of the Devourer is a great story and has a challenging (at least to me) ending for a Tier I mod - bring your A Game! Clockwork Laboratory is one of my favorites, unique in how it handles timing and problem solving.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases